Lady Vols Softball NCAA Regionals vs Lipscomb

Lipscomb is a very dangerous team. I think they have 4 or 5 girls hitting over 300, team full of seniors and a 5 year senior pitching, AND they're from Tennessee. They aren't going to rollover for Tennessee. And if we get in front early our young kids need to keep pushing and be PATIENT at the plate. Yesterday after getting up early and having great success early they started a swing fest at the plate later on, they wanted to hit everything. Which doesn't work out normally and we had some kids strike out late. Which really doesn't have to happen. They've proven they can hit anyone....just gotta be patient and be willing to go deep into counts. Impressive thing is too, 6 different kids have hit homers in two games.

Time to send Lipscomb packing ladies!

Lipscomb is a very dangerous team. I think they have 4 or 5 girls hitting over 300, team full of seniors and a 5 year senior pitching, AND they're from Tennessee. They aren't going to rollover for Tennessee. And if we get in front early our young kids need to keep pushing and be PATIENT at the plate. Yesterday after getting up early and having great success early they started a swing fest at the plate later on, they wanted to hit everything. Which doesn't work out normally and we had some kids strike out late. Which really doesn't have to happen. They've proven they can hit anyone....just gotta be patient and be willing to go deep into counts. Impressive thing is too, 6 different kids have hit homers in two games.

Time to send Lipscomb packing ladies!

The way they are hitting the ball this weekend I hope they keep being aggressive at the plate. It seems we might have gotten hot at right time. GO Lady Vols!

Well hopefully we will beat them! I just want to win!

For some reason all I keep getting is a 42 second video and the game isn't on.

We are making the lipscomb pitcher look like an All America--six strike-outs, I think, in two innings. Put the bat on the ball.

tarango has had an off year. Two on in the third and she strikes out for second time. Need more from her if we are going to progress.

Eight ks for a lipscomb pitcher in three innings? good grief.

Not sure of her name. Going to the bottom of 3. Still 0-0. Davin got the first hit of the game. Lipscomb has 8 strikeouts so far.

Not sure of her name. Going to the bottom of 3. Still 0-0. Davin got the first hit of the game. Lipscomb has 8 strikeouts so far.

Thanks one if our local girls throw for Lipscomb was wondering if it was her today. TA

Really upsetting to see one of our players not run out a ground ball. She would have made it easily if she hadn't stood at the plate and watched what happened. This game is close need to be alert.

Reactions: 1 person
Our hitters look completely lost. The home plate umpire is terrible--he is calling a lot of outside pitches strikes that aren't, but we've also had some terrible at bats.

VN Store

Back