University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site

the Championship game is

Day: Saturday
Date: May 10, 2014
Time: 8:00 p.m. ET

you can listen here

the Lady Vols are ranked 9th in the Nation

University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site

you would think they would at least be streaming the SEC Championship game,if you know of a feed please post it

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Yikes Mississippi State could be our first game. Hope were ready to play better against them.

Really need a good run through the tournament to bolster our RPI. I have a nagging feeling we may be on the borderline for hosting a super regional.

I ran into the Auburn team in Chipotle at lunch today. I made it there just in time before their bus got there.

Kaila Hunt Alabama

22.1%

Kaitlin Inglesby Washington

5.8%

Katie Keller Louisville

5.8%

Destinee Martinez Oklahoma

5.8%

Sara Nevins South Florida

9.5%

Hannah Rogers Florida

5.9%

Alysha Rudnik Georgia Tech

5.7%

Nicole Sappingfield Michigan

5.8%

Madison Shipman Tennessee

you would think they would at least be streaming the SEC Championship game,if you know of a feed please post it

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

According to the SEC site, all of the games are broadcast on ESPNU and the WatchESPN app, which, unfortunately, means that you can get the stream if you have access to ESPNU thrugh your carrier.

Jim

Last edited:
According to the SEC site, all of the games are broadcast on ESPNU and the WatchESPN app, which, unfortunately, means that you can get the stream if you have access to ESPNU thrugh your carrier.

Jim

GO Lady Vols!! I hope they make a great showing of what they can do in the SEC tournament. I will depend on the replay button at watchespn as I don't have that espnU on my list of cable channels.

Silkwood for Miss State is continually throwing an illegal pitches. The reason she is pitching so well is because she crow hops which is illegal.

Reactions: 1 person
You are right on!! Embarrassing umpiring by SEC. If Kentucky wasn't so mature they would have lost this game. Awful crew, awful calls. Kentucky vs Tennessee should be good. If our pitching is on, we'll do fine I think. We have a young young team, but some serious firepower also.

Silkwood for Miss State is continually throwing an illegal pitches. The reason she is pitching so well is because she crow hops which is illegal.

I have a question about softball pitching. Is there a rule that the ball has to be released while making contact with the rubber? If so, then it must just be something that they don't call anymore because pitchers continue to take a full stride in front of the rubber. I know they address it at first, but all pitchers that I have seen are a full stride in front and completely off the rubber when the pitch is released.

Baseball pitchers have to be touching the rubber when the ball is released. I am guessing that this could be a partial reason why softball has trouble with offense- pitchers are allowed to be much closer upon release. Just curious.

I think the rule states something in the order of "both feet must be in contact with the rubber at the start of the windup. Front or lead foot must the the first foot to strike the ground after the wind up". Very much paraphrased, but maybe you get the jest. The crow hop step is when the trailing foot hits the ground first instead of the lead foot on the delivery.

I think the rule states something in the order of "both feet must be in contact with the rubber at the start of the windup. Front or lead foot must the the first foot to strike the ground after the wind up". Very much paraphrased, but maybe you get the jest. The crow hop step is when the trailing foot hits the ground first instead of the lead foot on the delivery.

Thanks. By that rule, the pitcher is then allowed to release the ball a good 3-5 feet in front of the rubber. That allows a faster pitch and thus, tougher to hit.

I will be the guy with one crutch, because a knucklehead coworker took out my knee in hoops last night.

VN Store

Back