Easter

ruggy1

Happy Easter to all! God bless and forgive all with His mercy, kindness and His many fortunes. Have a joyous celebration all.

Reactions: 8 people
I have a good wife, four children( 3 of which are married )and 6 grandchildren. All are healthy and life is great. Happy Easter to all the big orange nation.

Reactions: 3 people
I ditto the above and to our young people on the board please remember what this day is all about. God Bless

Driving to Knoxville today to visit my great grandmother, she's 86 and still loving life. These are my favorite holidays. I used to be one of the kids and now I watch my kids run around in her backyard! Life is great, God has provided me with so much to be thankful for.

Praise him!

I hope all of u have a wonderfully blessed day!

Reactions: 4 people
Thanks OP for starting this thread! I hope everyone in Volnation has a blessed Easter! John 3:16 is an AWESOME verse! Hope, light, and peace is alive and well!

GO GOD! "Brick by brick" let's build the foundation!

Happy Easter, everyone. I hope everyone has a chance to spend time with family today and remembers the resurrection of Jesus and recognizes the grace He's freely given us to live a life in him.

God approves of this message of Love & Hope that's in His Son. Who, by the Power that's in the Father that gives life, raised His Son back to life where he was dealing w/our sins in the grave. Death could not hold Jesus down. I give everyone likes today because that's the least I can do.

VN Store

Back