Help UT's Madison Shipman win the...

VetVol

Man of few posts
Hi guys.
Let's help UT's own Madison Shipman win the prestigious Senior CLASS Award in softball!

The link below allows you to go straight to the web site where you can vote for Maddi daily, every single day until May 12, 2014…..

You can vote from your Phone, Tablet, Apple or PC…. It does NOT recognize your email address just the mechanism you are using to vote so if you have more than one of these items you can vote from each every single day til May12, 2014!!!!!

Softball | Senior CLASS Award

It is easy and only takes a few seconds. Just check Maddi's box, enter the text string and click vote. So far Maddi is in the lead. She is a remarkable lady Vol who represents our school with character and excellence! Thanks for your support! :good!:

edit: Hi mods. Sorry I sent this to the football forum by accident. Please feel free to send to appropriate forum. Thanks.

Last edited:
Done. Good luck to Madison.....and guys lets help her out and vote. She richly deserves it.

done and i posted it in the Ladys Forum,so why not leave it here ?

Last edited:
Leave it here 'til the vote is closed! Maddi is leading , a bammer girl is in 2nd place. :good!:

Voted. Maddie is having a great year. Has been an outstanding shortstop since hitting the field for our Lady Vols.

How can you tell the votes? It lets me vote but that's all. Can you post the numbers?

These are the numbers as of right now.

Dallas Escobedo Arizona State 6.1%
Kaila Hunt Alabama 21.5%
Kaitlin Inglesby Washington 6.4%
Katie Keller Louisville 7.6%
Destinee Martinez Oklahoma 4.7%
Sara Nevins South Florida 13%
Hannah Rogers Florida 6.1%
Alysha Rudnik Georgia Tech 7.5%
Nicole Sappingfield Michigan 6.7%
Madison Shipman Tennessee 20.5%

These are the numbers as of right now.

Kaila Hunt Alabama 21.5%
Katie Keller Louisville 7.6%
Destinee Martinez Oklahoma 4.7%
Sara Nevins South Florida 13%
Alysha Rudnik Georgia Tech 7.5%
Nicole Sappingfield Michigan 6.7%
Madison Shipman Tennessee 20.5%
Thanks! Come on Vol Nation, vote!

These are the numbers as of Sat. night 4-19-14:

Kaila Hunt Alabama 21.3%
Katie Keller Louisville 6.5%
Destinee Martinez Oklahoma 5.1%
Sara Nevins South Florida 12.5%
Alysha Rudnik Georgia Tech 6.5%
Nicole Sappingfield Michigan 7.1%
Madison Shipman Tennessee 22.3%

Maddie is up by1%. Lets keep voting volnation!

I voted today, still don't where to find the %s to track who is ahead.

Hi SmallVol. When you click on the link to vote, there should be a chart just to the right of the voting button which lists the girls with their voting percentages. If you don't see the chart, make sure you are clicking on the link I put on the 1st page. Hope that helps.
:hi:

Hi SmallVol. When you click on the link to vote, there should be a chart just to the right of the voting button which lists the girls with their voting percentages. If you don't see the chart, make sure you are clicking on the link I put on the 1st page. Hope that helps.
:hi:
Thanks, VetVol. It does not show up when I go to the site, and I have always used the link on the first post. However, I use an iPad and and am always surprised at how inefficient and nonfunctional it can be! I am voting every day, and anytime you can post the %s I would appreciate it.

Shipman should easily win this based on stats alone. She is leading in nearly every single category... by significant margins.

VN Store

Back