More time for Moore

I agree. And since glen Robinson III might be a bad matchup for maymon I think we should try to keep Armani on him. Maymon is way stronger than Robinson but not as quick. Moore might be a good option to go to off of the bench IMO

Reactions: 3 people
Moore is an awesome defender, but if he wants more minutes he's gotta start scoring a few more points.

I think Coach knows what he's doing. But of course certain fans still haven't learned that they have no clue what they're talking about when it comes to this line up.

I agree. In addition we don't need to wait until tournament time to get the bench warmers playing time.
Moore may develope with more time. The real test is in the game. I know practice is important, but it doesn't always show what a player can do when it is the real thing.

the week between games results in many unusual threads.

I wonder if her twin sister shouldn't also deserve a scholarship, even with an injury that caused her to have to quick basketball. Then we could suggest she should also get playing time.

the week between games results in many unusual threads.

I wonder if her twin sister shouldn't also deserve a scholarship, even with an injury that caused her to have to quick basketball. Then we could suggest she should also get playing time.

I am lost...

I'm not 100% sure... but I think the OP was referring to Nia not Armani. Or maybe I'm just playing the role of Captain Obvious.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm not 100% sure... but I think the OP was referring to Nia not Armani. Or maybe I'm just playing the role of Captain Obvious.
Fact that it appears in Lady Vols should state the obvious...with that said...this is VolNation and anything goes:dance::clapping::whistling::yes::blink::birgits_giggle::):loco::p!

and she does have a twin sister, who got injured last year playing for a small college and is now a LV manager.

there has to be something going on in practice that Nia isn't getting done,of course her being behind Izzy and Mercedes isn't helping any,I think she should get some Moore playing time,but that is just me :)

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back