Need Help - Vote for Pat!

Voted. Pat up 57% to 43%.

Also... I wish there were a way to take votes away from Paterno.

I can't believe they even put Paterno in it, nor can I believe the number of votes for him. Idiots everywhere.

Reactions: 2 people
Website won't let me vote now. I voted in an earlier round. It only shows me the results. Can you help?? Thanks.

Website won't let me vote now. I voted in an earlier round. It only shows me the results. Can you help?? Thanks.

not sure how frequently or often it lets you vote. I just go in and check to see if I can vote again. haven't been able to the last 24 hours or so

You are probably blocked for something like 24 hours after voting, however if you use another browser you can vote again (like Obama voters). You can vote using Mozilla Firefox, then Internet Explorer, then again with Google Chrome.
:birgits_giggle:

You are probably blocked for something like 24 hours after voting, however if you use another browser you can vote again (like Obama voters). You can vote using Mozilla Firefox, then Internet Explorer, then again with Google Chrome.
:birgits_giggle:

Really? What's with the creepy political posts some like to throw around outside of the political forum. You can take that **** right back there and fling it around with the others, IMO.:hi:

Reactions: 4 people
62-38.
Great job, guys.
We need to close this one out and then make sure she does not lose to either of the guys in the other semifinal.

that Pat Summitt is trailing Joe Paterno. Even if you leave off the horrendous things that happened at Penn State under his watch (and how can you leave those things out of the discussion?), both Pat's record and her legacy are much greater.

It seems obvious to me that a group of JoePa loyalists are ginning up the vote, in hopes of somehow recovering his reputation. It also seems obvious that there are some misogynists out there who cannot abide a woman being named greatest coach of all time.

I hope that enough people see this happening and jump in to move the needle back the other way.

Reactions: 2 people
well since it is an ESPN Poll,i would say that the winner has been predetermined from the start,but i do keep voting

Reactions: 1 person
i have been cleaning out my cookies and it is letting me vote again,it will be hard to beat what ESPN has decided as the winner

VN Store

Back