Game Thread Lady Vols vs Maryland In the Sweet 16

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Last edited:
In before armchair and the other closet unconn fans come in with their gloom and doom posts. Go Lady Vols and Coach Holly Warlick. You wannabes can stick it up you tailpipes and spin. Go lap on little geno rather than pollute the Lady Vols site.

Reactions: 8 people
to hell with all of them

Go Lady Vols kick some butt come Sunday :clapping:

:number1::toast::groupwave::3cheers:

Reactions: 4 people
In before armchair and the other closet unconn fans come in with their gloom and doom posts. Go Lady Vols and Coach Holly Warlick. You wannabes can stick it up you tailpipes and spin. Go lap on little geno rather than pollute the Lady Vols site.

Great post. But remember all boards have posters like this.

Im worried about this game. I live in the DMV and is very familiar with Maryland. They are athletic and can get on long runs. They have good gaurds that can shoot. Alyssa Thomas is the 2nd best player in the ACC this year (2nd to Diamond DeShields) and is 3 time ACC POY. If I was Holly I would put Jazmine Jones on Thomas and her sole purpose would be to follow Thomas everywhere she goes.
Simmons has to be smart about her shot selection. If she lets the game come to her we will have a better shot at beating them. Harrison can dominate their bigs but again, Simmons has to shake off the urge to take bad shots and feed the beasts in the middle.

Reactions: 2 people
Im worried about this game. I live in the DMV and is very familiar with Maryland. They are athletic and can get on long runs. They have good gaurds that can shoot. Alyssa Thomas is the 2nd best player in the ACC this year (2nd to Diamond DeShields) and is 3 time ACC POY. If I was Holly I would put Jazmine Jones on Thomas and her sole purpose would be to follow Thomas everywhere she goes.
Simmons has to be smart about her shot selection. If she lets the game come to her we will have a better shot at beating them. Harrison can dominate their bigs but again, Simmons has to shake off the urge to take bad shots and feed the beasts in the middle.

Wish there was a way to put Jasmine in on defense and then take her out on offense. My heart rate goes up every time she touches the ball. Guess to do that, you would have to go back to 1970's era women's basketball. Can't believe they ever used to play that way.

Great post. But remember all boards have posters like this.
So true. Lots of Lady Vol fans on the uconn Boneyard and they are treated with respect instead of petty vulgarity.

Uconn fans basking in the glow of a perfect game last night. Three players with 20 points, a triple double, Shot 50% on 3s higher overall. :hi:

Day: Sunday
Date: Mar. 30, 2014
Time: 12pm EST

the game will be televised on

ESPN

you can listen here

CBSSports.com ULive

you can stream the game here

Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

the Lady Vols are the one seed

Maryland is the four seed

should be a great game

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Go Lady Vols !!!!

1266852_647579005276881_1613373372_o.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Go Lady Vols Elite Eight !!!!

So true. Lots of Lady Vol fans on the uconn Boneyard and they are treated with respect instead of petty vulgarity.

Uconn fans basking in the glow of a perfect game last night. Three players with 20 points, a triple double, Shot 50% on 3s higher overall. :hi:

hopefully those fans stay the hell over there :salute: and don't clutter up a Lady Vols game thread,of course that is just my opinion,for what that is worth :hi:

Reactions: 4 people

For one what is a unconn fans?

Please spell it UCONN

now ya not gonna mess up my bracket picks by winning are you?:crazy:

Reactions: 1 person

Now this is a great post ,yes the Boneyard does treat posters with respect ,if you step out of line they let you know very fast by the adimen

Most do here do too,now and then an Orange gets a bruise:blink:

VN Store

Back