ESPN2

I'm not sure where you can listen at,if you know where,please post it

you can stream the game here

UTSPORTS.COM - University of Tennessee Athletics - Women's Basketball

the Lady Vols are a 1 seed in the Tournament and are ranked 3rd in both Polls

Northwestern State is a 16 seed

keep it together Lady VOls and get a win at home

as all ways Go Lady VOLs :clapping:

dish network has the game scheduled at 4:05 on ESPNA, channel 245, and has "whip-around" coverage scheduled on ESPN2, channel 244 at 4:00.

The Northwestern State women's coach was the point guard for La Tech during Barimore's coaching years. Watching her pregame press conference was fun to watch. She talked of the importance of the experience for her very young team. Very positive and very realistic as a coach and person.

Similarly for the Southern Cal coach another former outstanding player.

The players - I watched all three and none of them had the media presence that the LV players possess. For several it was painful to watch .

I would hope so. If they call it evenly on both sides, I'm fine. It's the one sided calls that bother me. You can't get a decent game flow not knowing how they're going to call it from one minute to the next.

I would hope so. If they call it evenly on both sides, I'm fine. It's the one sided calls that bother me. You can't get a decent game flow not knowing how they're going to call it from one minute to the next.

:zeitung_lesen: We should be A-okay w/no problems in this first game. Like I said...we win by 25-30 pts easy. I was being sarcastic saying by 50 pts earlier.

At what point do we get all new refs for the tournament? I imagine some of the SEC retards will be here for the early round games, but we should shake free of them at the regionals.

Why must one blame the Ref?They do their best for both teams.Sure they might miss some call's,They don't favor one team over another. It's really funny sometimes,if you win ,oh wow the ref did a great job,but to lose all hell breaks loose.

Why must one blame the Ref?They do their best for both teams.Sure they might miss some call's,They don't favor one team over another. It's really funny sometimes,if you win ,oh wow the ref did a great job,but to lose all hell breaks loose.

... have you been watching the lady vols this year ?

Reactions: 1 person
We should win by 50 pts if the refs are normal thinking humans.
LOL. Making excuses for a loss before the game even starts. I guess that's a lack of confidence caused by the loss to Ball State. This would be a good time to start complaining about next year's officiating. It's never too early!:)

Reactions: 2 people
Day: Saturday
Date: Mar. 22, 2014
Time: 4:00 p.m. ET

the game will be televised on

ESPN2

I'm not sure where you can listen at,if you know where,please post it

you can stream the game here

UTSPORTS.COM - University of Tennessee Athletics - Women's Basketball

the Lady Vols are a 1 seed in the Tournament and are ranked 3rd in both Polls

Northwestern State is a 16 seed

keep it together Lady VOls and get a win at home

as all ways Go Lady VOLs :clapping:

Go Lady Vols!!!!

1266852_647579005276881_1613373372_o.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Go Lady Vols!!!!

Well Lady Vol fans root for a team that are a #1 seed and just won the SEC, so us complaining about refs breaking up the flow of a game with inconsistent calls must mean that you are not talking about us, huh?

I heard an ESPN announcer say at a halftime game break that CHW is having a problem today with some kind of food poisoning & will be on the side coaching if at all possible.

VN Store

Back