Game Thread Lady Vols Softball a Double Header vs Arkansas

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Day: Saturday
Date: Mar. 15, 2014
Time: 2:00 p.m.

this is up in the air ,due to the weather there changing it to a double header,so the times will be off,maybe it will be a 1 pm start,not sure if Ralph was talking Central time or not,he said he was going to call them and try to get a 1 pm start

you can listen here for the first game

University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site

there were lots of technical difficulty during tonight's game

this should be for the 2nd game

University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site

like i said,I'm not sure about the times or what is going to happen

the Lady Vos are ranked 2nd in the Nation

Arkansas is unranked,but has received some votes

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

I see the Weeklys wasted no time pulling Gabriel yet again after she gave up one run. I guess she has to pitch shutout softball to stay in the game. The coaches are NOT helping her confidence--they do realize that, yes?

I see the Weeklys wasted no time pulling Gabriel yet again after she gave up one run. I guess she has to pitch shutout softball to stay in the game. The coaches are NOT helping her confidence--they do realize that, yes?
No, why don't you call them and share your vast knowledge of coaching principles with them. I am sure they would be glad to hear from you.

You have no idea what you're talking about!

VN Store

Back