Fire Holly!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lady Vols need a fire under them. No one like Pat lit a fire under them. Hopefully, this can be a final 4 team. They haven't played consistent ball the last two games. They need better shot selection scoring and the foul shooting needs to be improved. Defense has to get better overall and not give up 70 points if they expect to win.

Reactions: 1 person
SEC tourney champs is great. But if they're bounced before the final 4 it's still below Lady Vols standards. That's just how it is.

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see them in the final 4.

SEC tourney champs is great. But if they're bounced before the final 4 it's still below Lady Vols standards. That's just how it is.

I'll have to respectfully disagree. If they get a one seed like ESPN is projecting then I can definitely see them in the final four.

Reactions: 3 people
Win today was good but not up to LV standards....holly and pat will get them ready for NCAA. Just pats presence will motivate the team to play better Go Lady Vols

Got to play a lot better than we did the last 2, lucky to have won either one, but sometimes a little luck can light a fire under them, which I hope GO LADY VOLS and bring the NC back to the hill, where it belongs.:dance2:

Well that was a "sly" play on words.
th_Mayonnaise.gif

some funny posters on here huh? :rofl:

Last edited:

Rather than talk out of your ass, tell us the #2-#16 seeds that will/should beat us before the final 4 and cite specific wins and losses on their season record to support your argument.

Should have made the title "Holly needs to be fired..." And the message should be "up about going to NCAA as a possible #1 seed!"

OH dam.... I took that wrong, and started a petition to fire her azz. 3000 signatures in 45 mins.

Glad we made the tourney but I don't look for us to go very far. Hope I am wrong but I have never been a fan of Holly and I still am not !!!

Reactions: 2 people
Glad we made the tourney but I don't look for us to go very far. Hope I am wrong but I have never been a fan of Holly and I still am not !!!

I have been critical as anybody of Holly but what happened this week should not be overlooked. Meghan Simmons was not on her game and we still found a way to win. A month ago all three games would have been losses. I don't think thats something that you can just overlook and Holly has to be given credit for engineering that. More than anything Jordan Reynolds has arrived.

Reactions: 2 people

Why is that? I think she is doing a good job. There might be one somewhere, but I can't think of any second year coach who has accomplished as much.

Reactions: 4 people

No one is ever gonna be Pat Summitt but damn cut Holly a break here - all this can she do it talk has made LV fans look silly to outsiders given our record and performance under Holly. We just won the SEC tourney and are looking at a No. 1 seed for the NCAA tourney and even before that happened we were in a great spot nationally for the season and post season.

Keeping in mind the cold hard facts of this season and that we're all spoiled because we literally had the best coach ever - a legend in both men's and women's basketball - might help you realize Holly is far from a bad coach and doing pretty dam well considering she hasn't been HC long.

Reactions: 5 people
Why is that? I think she is doing a good job. There might be one somewhere, but I can't think of any second year coach who has accomplished as much.

My gosh she was an assistant here for, what, 27 years? I realize she's new to head coaching, but still she has been around a long time.

How many time during the Kentucky game did we miss simple lay ups ??? How many times did we make passes that were bad and when you cannot throw the ball to another player without getting it intercepted is lack of proper coaching. Give a little more time and you will understand what I am talking about. A team coached by a person that has been in the business as long as she has, absolutely does not make all these SAME mistakes game after game. I am glad we beat Kentucky, don't get me wrong. Time will tell. Lets see how deep we go in the tourney.

VN Store

Back