Meighan Simmons

Slydell

Pancho
Welcome to the 2000 club. As CPS used to say, she's never seen a shot she didn't like. I'm gonna miss ya, Speedy.:hi:

Reactions: 11 people
Tennessee will miss her during the 2014-2015 season! She's clutch all the way which in my opinion is the best thing you can say about a basketball player.

Reactions: 2 people
A wrecking ball on wheels, but in the end she is the heart and soul of this team. I was very proud of them today exception being that 3 point foul but as bad as she shot today Speedy to the rescue in the end.

Reactions: 1 person
Rough couple few games here lately, but she will certainly be missed. An excellent career that would only be made better with a final 4 appearance or NCAA championship.

It was great seeing Simmons step up down the stretch and reach the 2000-point mark. What a great game and a great win for the Lady Vols. Is there any doubt we get a No. 1 seed now?

It was great seeing Simmons step up down the stretch and reach the 2000-point mark. What a great game and a great win for the Lady Vols. Is there any doubt we get a No. 1 seed now?
If UCONN beats U of L tonight, I think we definitely get a one seed. I hate to say it, but go Geno.

WNBA mock draft has Simmons going to LA in the first round. That would be lovely just what Candace needs to get that title maybe.

VN Store

Back