What word do you use?

vollygirl

GO VOLS!!!
Staff member
The Lady Vols have won 17 of the 35 SEC Women's Basketball Championships. That's half. That's an average of every other year....over 35 years.

I honestly don't even know what word describes this. Dominate is accurate I guess. But I am just so proud of these ladies. And I'm so proud of Coach Warlick.

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!

Reactions: 4 people
That's actually 48.57% so not quite half, but impressive none the less.

In the SEC. UCONN does pretty well on the NC stage though

Oh, now, now. We're being specific remember? And I specifically said SEC. I don't give a flying flip about yukon right now. I'm on a win high with the Tennessee Lady Volunteers. :hi:

Reactions: 2 people
The Lady Vols have won 17 of the 35 SEC Women's Basketball Championships. That's half. That's an average of every other year....over 35 years.

I honestly don't even know what word describes this. Dominate is accurate I guess. But I am just so proud of these ladies. And I'm so proud of Coach Warlick.

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!

Not to be too picky but the word would actually be "dominant".

:p

The SEC titles are nice--worth be proud of--but UT has never been defined by SEC success. We've been defined by national success--by Final Fours and national titles--and that is the next goal.

I'm not sure there's a single word to describe it but the phrase: "in a class by themselves" seems to work.

The SEC titles are nice--worth be proud of--but UT has never been defined by SEC success. We've been defined by national success--by Final Fours and national titles--and that is the next goal.

"been defined" by who? I'm just talking as a proud UT fan.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back