SEC CHAMPS! Lady Vols Top UK, 71-70

VN News

Tennessee captured its record 17th SEC Championship on Sunday afternoon with a 71-70 victory over Kentucky. The #6 Lady Vols have now won four of the last six SEC Tournament titles and seven of the last 10.

More...

Reactions: 4 people
Great Run girls! Hopefully this shuts up all the idiots who say Holly can't coach!

Reactions: 7 people
We're going to have to name these girls "the heart attack comeback kids". Great game Lady Vols. Way to hang in there & not get down for being down most of the day.

Last edited:
I will say, this is the best thing that could of happened to holly... I think her seat was Luke warm.. Just my opinion..

I don't think Holly's job has ever been in question by the powers that be at UT. For the fans, it's sort of like when they got tired of Fulmer only winning 8-10 games a year. I think her winning percentage is only 80% or so. Woe is us.:)

Reactions: 1 person
I will say, this is the best thing that could of happened to holly... I think her seat was Luke warm.. Just my opinion..

Not really. They're going to give her at least 5 years minimum and as long as she makes tournament runs of at least sweet 16 to elite 8 she'll be around awhile. The days of Summit are over. But, let's hope that Holly develops into a great coach. She will have her ups and downs but I think they need to let her develop like Notre Dame allowed McGraw. I think improvements at USC, LSU, TAM and Kentucky are forcing us to get better. Like ND and UConn have been sharpening their teeth on each other if we improve level in SEC we can sharpen our teeth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Duke's done. ND is so smart and efficient and great shooters. So impressed. They will give UConn all they want.

Duke's done. ND is so smart and efficient and great shooters. So impressed. They will give UConn all they want.

Don't care for ND or Uconn but in a NC game, if it comes down to those two, I'll be pulling for ND. I hate Uconn huskies.

I'm not giving up on us. We had almost a double digit lead on ND in the first half. If we hadn't played a zone defense against the #1 three point shooting team in the nation, we might have had a chance to win.

As long as she recruits like she is why rock the boat. There will be several staff changes before she changes,

Why cause drama in a sports team that is going to possibility catch fire. IOW, don't fix something that is not broke, what's broke. Recruiting, no, failure to win big games no, fan support, no. Coaching is a drop off, but no one could follow The Greatest and improve it.

The AD would be stupid to change this out but fans love drama.

your right Sudden Impact,it is some fans causing all the uproar over CHW,Elite 8 last year,Coach of the year honors,Won the SEC regular season and has won the SEC Tournament this year,i mean hell yes,lets fire her,why shouldn't we ?

Dumb Asses

your right Sudden Impact,it is some fans causing all the uproar over CHW,Elite 8 last year,Coach of the year honors,Won the SEC regular season and has won the SEC Tournament this year,i mean hell yes,lets fire her,why shouldn't we ?

Dumb Asses

I would question the use of the word fans here. I don't see how one could be a fan of the LV's and feel that way.

Not really. They're going to give her at least 5 years minimum and as long as she makes tournament runs of at least sweet 16 to elite 8 she'll be around awhile. The days of Summit are over. But, let's hope that Holly develops into a great coach. She will have her ups and downs but I think they need to let her develop like Notre Dame allowed McGraw. I think improvements at USC, LSU, TAM and Kentucky are forcing us to get better. Like ND and UConn have been sharpening their teeth on each other if we improve level in SEC we can sharpen our teeth.
DREAM DREAM thats the thing to dooooooo:clapping:

What an a**hole!

wasn't going to say much on this post...but after going over your profile(for which there is none} and then your posts I see that you seem to call most posters dumb ass jerks and just plan stupid,my goodness you should seek some help>>>cause now your head coming to a point and it needs to be lance,,,,,,ALSO please read the rules of the board,, you will find most posters here are fun loving,polite and like to dish it out as well,A SMILE never hurt anyone

VN Store

Back