Game Thread Lady Vols vs Kentucky SEC Tournament Championship Game

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Day: Sunday
Date: Mar. 9, 2014
Time: 3:30 p.m. ET

the game will be televised on

ESPNU that is what is showing on UTs site,but on my Direct TV channel guide,it is showing ESPN

you can listen here

WNML The Sports Animal

you can stream the game here

Watch #15 Texas A&M vs. #6 Tennessee (Semifinal #2) (SEC Women's Tournament) Live Online at WatchESPN

the Lady Vols are ranked 6th in both Polls for the regular season

Kentucky is ranked 12th in the AP and 13th in the USA Coaches poll

the Lady Vols have been playing really great in the SEC Tournament so far,hopefully they can get off to a good start for this game,there may be a 1 seed for the NCAA Tournament on the line

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Last edited:
Whatever happened to the good ole days when TN Lady Vols being in championship games were an automatic give me on ESPN's big stage show instead of a TV channel not everyone can get on their cable line-up?? Shoot, I'll have to listen to the Championship Game on freaking radio tomorrow. Go Lady Vols....whup them thar Wildcats of Kentucky. This will be a revenge game for us.

can't you stream it Orange Blood ? it is just another way for ESPN or the TV providers to make more money unfortunately

Whatever happened to the good ole days when TN Lady Vols being in championship games were an automatic give me on ESPN's big stage show instead of a TV channel not everyone can get on their cable line-up?? Shoot, I'll have to listen to the Championship Game on freaking radio tomorrow. Go Lady Vols....whup them thar Wildcats of Kentucky. This will be a revenge game for us.

I'll be listening from the UT Athletics website.

Lady Vols are 16-5 in SEC Championship games. Kentucky is 1-3 in SEC final games. TN Lady Vols last win were the 2010 & 2011 SEC title games. Let's all hope for a dominate win for our Lady Vols in tomorrow SEC Title game. Go Lady Vols & Go Big Orange.

Reactions: 1 person
The game is on ESPN, not ESPNU

Thanks for that update mtsu. I was watching the boys playing on ESPN & they showed the Lady Vols to be on their Main Show for tomorrow. Now, I hope we don't look freaking bad on the nationwide telecast but show we are Tennessee Lady Vols & we are kicking some more butt.

I'll be there once again cheering them on like I did today. Go lady vols!!! Lots of orange there today made me proud. GBO!

Not so. Charlie Creme of Bracketology says if UT wins SEC tourney they get the last number one seed.

So you think if louisville beats uconn they won't get the last seed? You shouldn't believe what you hear. Uconn,stanford, notredame and likely louisville have wrapped up the ones. Tennessee certainly doesn't control their destiny.

Last edited:
but there is a chance BOP,i would rather they control it don't forget they beat the 4th ranked team not long ago and are playing really good as of late,so it all muddles it up :)

but there is a chance BOP,i would rather they control it don't forget they beat the 4th ranked team not long ago and are playing really good as of late,so it all muddles it up :)

Hope I'm wrong but I just don't see a chance. I'm not sure we are locked into a 2.

If Duke loses and we beat Kentucky we have a better than 50% at a 1 seed.

I don't even think duke is in contention for it. I see Uconn, notre dame, stanford and louisville as way out ahead.

VN Store

Back