governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
1266852_647579005276881_1613373372_o.jpg

Go Lady Vols!!

hqdefault.jpg

Go Lady Vols!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
:clapping: :clapping: As always Go Lady Vols :dance2: Just WIN baby WIN. Don't fall so far behind today.

Texas A&M got all the rest we'll see what kind of shape our players are in down the stretch.

The GHSA basketball championships are drawing larger crowds than the SEC tournament , pitiful, move it. Props to the LV fans who represented very well yesterday!

The GHSA basketball championships are drawing larger crowds than the SEC tournament , pitiful, move it. Props to the LV fans who represented very well yesterday!

Give Nashville a shot I think the crowds would be a lot better there.

Keys to today's game. Stop their inside game and make them take as tough perimeter shots as possible. On offense stop forcing the entry pass and making the high risk pass on the break. Pressure the ball trap some trying to force turnovers. On offense work the ball for 20 seconds looking to get inside then if unable to get it there work for the best perimeter shot possible. A&M is a big team gonna make it tougher for the inside players to score. Hopefully we start well and shoot a great percentage.

Tennessee has the only reliable fan base that shows up. I'm sure tournament officials are praying Tennessee wins, or there will be no one there to see the final.

Reactions: 1 person
Cart before the horse, I know, but Charlie Creme of Bracketology says if Kentucky holds on and beats SC, and Lady Vols win SEC tournament, Tennessee gets the last #1 seed.

i was just seeing that Decker,hopefully the Lady Vols have a good game today and pull off a win

lol but you were using the game info stats for a quote,for a double whammy :loco:

they definitely need to settle down on offense and get some open shots in the paint

VN Store

Back