"The Pat Summitt Trophy"

VN News

Russell Athletic and the Women's Basketball Coaches Association announced that the commemorative award presented to the Russell Athletic/WBCA National Coaches of the Year will be named The Pat Summitt Trophy in honor of the legendary University of Tennessee Lady Vols head coach.

More...

Reactions: 8 people
that is bigger than my computer screen :) is it a lap top ? or one of them pocket phones ? lol

Naw, the lap top is only 16.5". Actually been thinking about buying a cheap 32" or so flat screen TV to hook to the computer.

I am needing to hook up my 46 inch TV screen up to my computer,to watch the streams for the Vols games.now you have me watching the SC game lol

WBCA announced that the WBCA Coach of the Year Award will now be named after Coach Pat Summit. http://msn.foxsports.com/college-basketball/story/wbca-national-coach-of-year-award-honors-pat-summitt-030514

And while I know that this is not football related, this is good news for all UT Sports Fans, the city of Knoxville, Pat Summit and the University of Tennessee. Go Pat Go - we Love You!!

Reactions: 3 people
...and Warlick will never win it smh

I don't understand the never ending hostility toward our coaches. The woman went 15-3 in conference this season and just beat S Carolina. And she is a second year coach. What does it take to please people? Undefeated every season?

Reactions: 2 people
just get us back to the FF, & beat Ucon, ND, & Stanford... is all

That's truly awesome. She made women's basketball what it is. Very deserving IMO

Pat gets the last laugh, Im sure Geno Auriemma would enjoy getting one of those. :)
I'm sure Geno would be happy to get the Russell Athletic/WBCA National Coach of the Year award, and will accept the Pat Summitt trophy that goes with it. He's already got eight of the awards. I doubt if Pat will mind seeing his name and uconn on the trophy.

VN Store

Back