They going to Wear GRAY??

Nah, I think they meant grey. Gray is for football.

The grey uniforms are butt ugly no matter who wears them !! For goodness sakes We Are The Big Orange forever. Burn those things in every sport.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm fine with them if it motivates the girls even more to play hard and give their all on the court every game. I'd hope they'd already be motivated without the incentive of new uniforms but I just want them to win so if it helps...Go Big Gray!! :)

I'm not sure how I missed it earlier, but it just dawned on me that the Lady Vols didn't end up wearing the gray uniforms in the championship game. Was there any word on why they didn't?

I'm not sure how I missed it earlier, but it just dawned on me that the Lady Vols didn't end up wearing the gray uniforms in the championship game. Was there any word on why they didn't?
Because we were always the lowest seeded team in the games we played and thus we were always the home team. The only way they could have worn the gray unis was if we had played USCe in the title game because they were the 1 seed and we were the 2 seed. We would have been the visitors then.

I actually wondered how that would work when they announced that they might wear them, but then forgot about it. Thanks for the quick response!

:loco::birgits_giggle::bad::haha_oh:The grey uniforms are butt ugly,,,,,,not gona touch this

I'm afraid of that SDV,just because Adidas and UT thought they could drag in a few more bucks,the Orange and White will be sullied in that color for years to come

I have to admit that when I asked the question, I hoped that the answer was that the Lady Vols didn't want to wear them! I kind of like the football uniforms, but I didn't think much of the bball uniforms. If the men can pull off the upset today, maybe I'll change my mind!

Only way the Lady Vols get to wear their gray this season is if they get to the final 4 and are the lowest 1 seed to play another 1 seed

You a blue hair???

damn right i am,it is Orange and White,didn't you notice that Neyland looked like there wasn't no Vols fans in it ? it looked like most of the crowd was from another school ? makes me sick :pukeb: I want to go and find my grey hoodie to hide my face now

as you can tell,I really don't like it:search:

Reactions: 1 person
Folks need to embrace the gray. It's going to be used a lot

This.

From all reports, all the football, men's bball, and women's bball players love the gray. So it's not going anywhere.

Plus the baseball team has used black (and looks like starting to work in Smokey Gray) for 2 decades and the world didn't come to an end.

Reactions: 2 people
damn right i am,it is Orange and White,didn't you notice that Neyland looked like there wasn't no Vols fans in it ? it looked like most of the crowd was from another school ? makes me sick :pukeb: I want to go and find my grey hoodie to hide my face now

as you can tell,I really don't like it:search:

All you gray haters are in the extreme minority (at least according to a few Volnation polls). Meaning the majority of Volnation doesn't want to read 100 posts about how you think the color gray is the worst thing that could possibly ever happen to UT. Hide yo kids! Its gray!"

Reactions: 1 person
All you gray haters are in the extreme minority (at least according to a few Volnation polls). Meaning the majority of Volnation doesn't want to read 100 posts about how you think the color gray is the worst thing that could possibly ever happen to UT. Hide yo kids! Its gray!"

Thank you Father

we all know how accurate VolNation polls are too :)

VN Store

Back