No. 2 UT To Meet LSU/Bama Winner Friday

TAM looks to have the easiest match in their round. I'd be shocked if they lost to Auburn, Arkansas, or Ole Miss.

Arkansas can be tough when they're on their game. I don't see them going past the second round though.

Is Massengale out for year? I know head injuries can be serious--but what's it been now, six weeks, seven?

Holly finished the regular season with a bang. Since she couldn't get the SEC regular season she did the next best thing and beat the team that did. Plus SC was a top 5 team. If Holly can win the SEC tournament and go far in the NCAA tournament she will have had a good season. I think she is doing well as head coach.

Reactions: 2 people
Is Massengale out for year? I know head injuries can be serious--but what's it been now, six weeks, seven?

Yeah more than likely she is done. No use in her coming back. Too long gone.
Maybe medical redshirt?
GO VOLS!

Off topic but kinda funny...I was at Kroger on North Broadway late Saturday afternoon and saw Dean Lockwood shopping in the produce section...

I've 'met' him few of times but don't know him and given the number of people he meets it probably didn't click that I'm a fan...anyway I start talking to the friend I was with loud enough for Dean to overhear me...I wasn't nasty but critical of the LV's this year, going on about one thing or another leading to the 'bigs' not progressing and its all that 'male coach's ' fault...I though I was being goofy enough that he was realize I was putting him on...I saw him nudging up closer and closer with a quizzical look on his face...finally I couldn't keep a straight face any longer... I turned and said, 'oh hi coach I didn't see you standing there'...we had a good laugh and visit...

Reactions: 1 person
TAM looks to have the easiest match in their round. I'd be shocked if they lost to Auburn, Arkansas, or Ole Miss.

Man, you aren't kidding! Look at USCw's & Kentucky's draw! Those games will be wars! Tennessee got the second best draw like a #2 should, but that draw for a #1 is crazy.

Can't wait for the games to begin. TN LVs will play at 5pm CT. I also hope that it will be a quick week for the games to begin.

Yeah more than likely she is done. No use in her coming back. Too long gone.
Maybe medical redshirt?
GO VOLS!
Think she's played too many games to get a redshirt. She'll come back next year as a Senior unless she decides to pack it in because of the number of concussions. Seems like she's trying to come back though.

my opinion is based on which team brings their A game against the LVs. Alabama plays hard for their coach but does not have the athletes that LSU has. I would assume that LSU who was seriously embarrassed by their poor play of late including against Alabama could wake up with pride. So my preference would be Alabama.

Hopefully if it is LSU we want make the bad decision to put Carter on a player who was five inches taller than her and she was getting her shot off even though Carter was guarding her well. When Jones took over she really cooled off and of course Simmons three nailed the win.
I have a lot of confidence in Jones on defense she can really guard it is one thing she does well.

We play LSU today @ 5:00 PM AND the SEC tournament games kick off in less than an hour at noon Eastern with South Carolina vs. Georgia.

wow, ga just overpowered all over the court by USC. Heppe is terrible against Coates.

We made LSU look much better than they are in the first 2 meetings.

Put them away this time.

Dammit, I can't find a channel not blocked here.... too cheap/poor to pay for the extra sports channels. lol

VN Store

Back