Meighan Simmons!

VollyParton

Blue Hair
Love to watch her beat everybody down the floor, with the ball or without it
Love her shot
Love her tude
Starting to love her defense, lol

Mickey is right that the last 4 years would have been brutal without her!

Have a great game & tournament season, Speedy!

Reactions: 1 person
I couldn't agree more. She has really turned this into a great senior season. Love the attitude and her love of the game. Hope she has a great senior game day.....Go Vols!

I will, we(team) will miss her but she is not done yet!!

Do they count tournament points she might jump#4 and #3 on the all time scoring list?

So proud to have Meighan as a Lady Vol. She has always been special.

Even when she was taking some hurried shots earlier in her career, she was still exciting to have on the floor because she made the other team nervous.

I love her wanting to win attitude. She will be missed a lot. Would love for her to finish with a National Championship. Our team is capable.

Go Lady Vols!

I will, we(team) will miss her but she is not done yet!!

Do they count tournament points she might jump#4 and #3 on the all time scoring list?

Yes tourney points count and so does NCAA. She should get over 2000 could get to 2100 if we keep winning.

Agree with the accolades and best wishes for Simmons. It has been a treat to watch her. Unbelievable how quickly time passes.

Reactions: 1 person
Miss Simmons scored 16 points in the win over USCe yesterday. Simmons passed Kara Lawson & moved into fifth place on Tennessee's career scoring list with 1958 points.

VN Store

Back