Lady Vols Softball Game Thread vs Colorado State

Game is delayed due to weather. There is suppose to be a meeting of the coaches going on now to determine what will happen.

and Saturday's games vs Fresno State and Utah have been canceled.....

high probability that the Colorado State will be canceled due to weather.

Big Sigh

Reactions: 1 person
and Saturday's games vs Fresno State and Utah have been canceled.....

high probability that the Colorado State will be canceled due to weather.

Big Sigh

Will they eventually be making these games up? I can't stay up past midnight hardly anymore like I did last night's game. These games on the west coast are no fun for us back over here in these time zones.....especially double-header games that end at 2am.

Will they eventually be making these games up? I can't stay up past midnight hardly anymore like I did last night's game. These games on the west coast are no fun for us back over here in these time zones.....especially double-header games that end at 2am.

No, UT is returning home Sunday to get ready for the home doubleheader Wednesday.

No, UT is returning home Sunday to get ready for the home doubleheader Wednesday.

May be for the best. They didn't play nearly at the level of their capability in either of the two games they did get in. Let's just get back home and get back to business. Our SEC schedule this year is about as favorable as possible in this conference (Florida is at home and we don't even play Alabama, Missouri, or Georgia) so we need to take advantage of it.

VN Store

Back