BYU is unranked

San Diego State isn't in the top 25,but has received some votes

I don't know if there any streams,but please post them if you find some

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

this should be the san diego state vs lady vols thur video stream

Tennessee @ San Diego State 6pm PT (SB)

or try here for the link at SDSU

San Diego State Official Athletic Site - Softball

I am driving down to san diego tomorrow after work for the thur-sat games... returning to fresno on sunday

we will be celebrating my father in laws 80th bday Saturday with lots of family and friends making the trip...

I spoke with Melissa's long time hitting coach who drove down Saturday to watch her play in palm springs and I was talking to him about her "slump" and her trying to hard ... her needing to make the adjustments..... he look at me and said Mike... relax.... it's almost over.... and went over to wait in line to get his hug...`

Reactions: 3 people
congrats on your in laws 80th,that is quiet the feat and I'm with her batting coach,it is only a matter of time

she will be just fine,tell her to relax and have some fun and not to try so damn hard,that might help,just mention that is free advice from Volnation.com lol

for what that is worth :)

this should be the san diego state vs lady vols thur video stream

Tennessee @ San Diego State 6pm PT (SB)

or try here for the link at SDSU

San Diego State Official Athletic Site - Softball

I am driving down to san diego tomorrow after work for the thur-sat games... returning to fresno on sunday

we will be celebrating my father in laws 80th bday Saturday with lots of family and friends making the trip...

I spoke with Melissa's long time hitting coach who drove down Saturday to watch her play in palm springs and I was talking to him about her "slump" and her trying to hard ... her needing to make the adjustments..... he look at me and said Mike... relax.... it's almost over.... and went over to wait in line to get his hug...`

Good stuff! GLV!!!

I'll be in town Saturday. May go watch them play Utah on Saturday

Someone said it last night: it seems the biggest issue facing this team is finding a dependable no. 2 pitcher. I'm sure the coaches want Gabriel to seize the job, and she's had some good outings, but the Weekly's seem to have her--and all the pitchers not named Renfroe--on a very short leash. She had an injury-shortened season last year, so maybe Gabriel just needs to settle in a bit.

Someone said it last night: it seems the biggest issue facing this team is finding a dependable no. 2 pitcher. I'm sure the coaches want Gabriel to seize the job, and she's had some good outings, but the Weekly's seem to have her--and all the pitchers not named Renfroe--on a very short leash. She had an injury-shortened season last year, so maybe Gabriel just needs to settle in a bit.

they knew it was coming last season and didnt recruit another pitcher

they knew it was coming last season and didnt recruit another pitcher

I know: the Weekly's are pretty sharp when it comes to recruiting and filling holes, but apparently chose not to recruit a pitcher last year.

this should be the

It doesn't seem like a slump not like the last couple of years. More like trying to find herself with this line up. She's doing well.

As a Junior thru 14 games 9 of 37 0 Homeruns and a .243 batting average

As a Soph thru 14 games 6 of 27 2 Homeruns and a .222 batting average.

and she's right at her career batting average. All in all I think she has started great at the plate and from past experience she only gets better after the 1st month.

Melissa had a bone bruise and tore the tendon holding her left knee cap in place her sophomore year and then she tore her labrum the fall of her junior year and played all season with the bum shoulder... she wore a shoulder brace for much of the year before getting rid of it and raised her batting average over a hundred points before breaking her hand against Missouri.

Melissa had a bone bruise and tore the tendon holding her left knee cap in place her sophomore year and then she tore her labrum the fall of her junior year and played all season with the bum shoulder... she wore a shoulder brace for much of the year before getting rid of it and raised her batting average over a hundred points before breaking her hand against Missouri.

for playing through pain. Sounds like tough kid. I hope she is fully healthy now.

Reactions: 1 person
I know: the Weekly's are pretty sharp when it comes to recruiting and filling holes, but apparently chose not to recruit a pitcher last year.

They have 3 great pitchers coming in from the grad class of 2015....Unless the Weekly's feel the need to bring in a transfer pitcher via Juco or 4 year for the 2015 softball season

VN Store

Back