Day: Saturday
Date: Feb. 22, 2014
Time: 10:30 p.m. ET
you can listen here

University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site

the Lady Vols are ranked 3rd

Nebraska is ranked 12th

Oregon State is unranked

the Lady Vols are undefeated so far this year,I assume it is the strength of schedule that has dropped them from the number one spot,they will be playing the 12th ranked team,which should be a good game

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Last edited:
I assume that Ellen Renfroe will pitch the first game and then Erin Gabriel for the 2nd

I suspect we will see split duty in the second but could also see Renfro again. Both Nebraska and Oregon State will be tough.

I don't know nothing about OS,tonight's pitching will be interesting to watch ,of course I don't know much at all about Womens soft ball,other than what Cali tells me :) and that is kick some butt Melissa lol

get em Lady Vols :clapping:

I suspect we will see split duty in the second but could also see Renfro again. Both Nebraska and Oregon State will be tough.

Won't see Renfroe in 2nd game....Gotta save her going towards the end of the season don't want to burn her out early

get em cali,the Davin family are there and they are probably loud and proud,as they should be

I expect Gaffin and Gabriel will see pitching duty in the later game. That's my very uneducated guess.

VN Store

Back