"Live Pink, Bleed Orange" "Play 4Kay"

the game will be televised on

ESPN

you can listen here

University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site or

WNML The Sports Animal

I can't find a stream for the game on ESPN 360,but i assume it will be on there

the Lady Vols are ranked 8th in both Polls as of today

Kentucky is ranked 18th in the AP poll and 13th in the USA coaches poll as of today

this will be another good game for the Lady Vols,it will be another tuff SEC game

as all ways,Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Last edited:
hurry volfan and get your picture up,the reason i started this game thread so soon,was because it seemed to work against Vandy lol

hopefully this keeps working :)

Reactions: 2 people
We really need to win this and kick Kentucky while they are down. The last thing we need to do is give them any confidence so they can turn their season around because they beat us in Knoxville.

i agree clkou, but they are a ranked team and will be hard to beat,we have seen how good they can play, now it will be on the players to keep it up

unless volfan gets the picture up lol,i wished he would hurry :)

Reactions: 1 person
Oh No! Kentucky
hqdefault.jpg

Seven in a row we got to take them down Go Ladies!!

Reactions: 3 people
Its the right time to take them on - the LV's are peaking & Kentucky is in a deep fade. Should be a 15 point win for us.

Should be, but that's why I said it's imperative we do so, because that's the quickest way for Kentucky to turn around their season and for us to let self-doubt creep into the equation.

Should be, but that's why I said it's imperative we do so, because that's the quickest way for Kentucky to turn around their season and for us to let self-doubt creep into the equation.

I do hope they come out and kick ass like the did against Vandy,they have dropped an Anchor now it is time to skin a Cat or Kat for our Kentucky Fans :)

What's the latest on Massengale?

Love Carter at the point, but wish we could give our starters (especially freshmen) more bench breaks, what with tourney time looming.

Massengale is doing some running and shooting. Primarily working with Jannah Tucker. Doubtful to be available to play against Kentucky.

Jim

thanks for the update Cannon,it is good to hear that she is stretching her legs and shouldn't be to far away from playing

uh, the fact that she hasn't practiced in weeks, has not been to games, etc etc etc.

VN Store

Back