you can listen here

University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site or

WNML The Sports Animal

the game will be streamed on

Watch Vanderbilt vs. Tennessee Live Online at WatchESPN

as of today the Lady Vols are ranked 8th in both polls

the Lady Vols record is

19-4, 8-2 SEC

Vanderbilt is ranked 18th in the AP Top 25 Poll and 19th in the USA Coaches Poll

as of today the Lady Commodores record is
17-5, 6-3 SEC

as we all know the Lady Vols lost to Vanderbilt 74 to 63 away from home,hopefully with the home court advantage,the Lady Vols will avenge that game come Monday

as all ways Go Lady Vols

Last edited:
Oh No! Vandy.

hqdefault.jpg

Let's go Ladies this will be six in a row.

If they can't get motivated for this game and the LSU one, they can't get ready for any game.

Still upset over that loss in Vanderbilt and everything that went down in that game so these girls better come out motivated and looking for revenge.

Last edited:
Can't wait for Monday night!! Hope the ladies are fired up and ready to serve up some revenge! Go LVs!!!

We haven't beat Vandy in anything this year lost in football, basketball, and women's basketball. That will all change come Monday.:yes:

:crossfingers: If they can stop that little shooting PG from running circles around us....can't remember her name or number at the moment.

Reactions: 2 people
Lockwood said in his interview that Massengale is day to day and hasn't practiced yet,so i doubt we will see her tonight,makes you wonder what the injury is

and yes i just answered my own question :)

i know what you mean about the foul,but each team of refs call the games so wildly different,it is hard to know what to expect from each team

and no idea what the injury is,could be something with her eye or a concussion or a bone fracture of some sort

If Massengale has a concussion, she might be wise to wait until the 2015 season and try to play then.

your right there sport3500,if that is what it is,I hope she will take care and don't rush a come back,but nobody knows what is wrong,so it is hard to speculate

I hope the team can keep winning games. They may have to play the rest of the season without her or at least be prepared to. I think even if she comes back will take at least a couple weeks to get back in shape and ready to play.

yea it will take her a couple of games and a lot of practice to get back to where she was at,but they seem to be playing well without her,now lets hope they keep that up,that picture of Holly has been the key Volfan :rock:

It's such a shame with Massengale just finding her consistency in her outside shooting. I don't know if anyone else feels the same but there is something unusual about the events following this injury. The mechanism didn't seem that great and I wonder if her absence is related to more than the physical. That's not a criticism of her in the least and she deserves the benefit of the doubt. These young ladies have a good bit of pressure on them in such a high profile program and it consumes a great deal of their life. She might just need a break

Last edited:
i would think she would be playing if she could orange plasma,she has been the starter all year and would be,if it wasn't for the injury,that we hear nothing about :)

i would think she would be playing if she could orange plasma,she has been the starter all year and would be,if it wasn't for the injury,that we hear nothing about :)

I hope your right. Just reminds me a bit of the the talented point guard from a couple years ago that left in the off season. Great young lady that wanted to study medicine I believe. Can you help me with her name? I googled with no results. Different situation of course but someone who changed priorities midstream. These girls have been playing all their lives practically. Sorry lots of silly speculation from me

VN Store

Back