Softball Preview

Senior left fielder Melissa Davin said Saturday she is excited to get the season underway.

"It's kind of fun to see all of us working together," Davin said. "To see how close we got last year and (we're going to) push and see how much further we can get this year."

good for her,nice to see that she is ready to go

Reactions: 2 people
Senior left fielder Melissa Davin said Saturday she is excited to get the season underway.

"It's kind of fun to see all of us working together," Davin said. "To see how close we got last year and (we're going to) push and see how much further we can get this year."

good for her,nice to see that she is ready to go

I wasnt at the meet and greet saturday but "Averi's Dad" was in attendance and sent me videos of Melissa's at bats in the scrimmage..

She reached by an error on the throw on a ground ball to 3b.... singled to left and stole a base, stand up triple to right and a home run over the score board...

sounds like she is ready to go!!

Melissa's post as they leave for Statesboro GA to play at Georgia Southern

"Here it is.. the last 13 years of my life invested in softball now down to the last 6 months! Tomorrow starts the beginning to the end and I'm excited to get after it!!! Time to wrap up my career and make this year count! ‪#‎bittersweet‬ ‪#‎vfl "

Attachments

• MelissaSeniorear at UT.jpg
    MelissaSeniorear at UT.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Melissa a bat UT.jpg
    Melissa a bat UT.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1
  • Melissa big Hit UT.jpg
    Melissa big Hit UT.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 0
  • MelissaFirstPitch3.jpg
    MelissaFirstPitch3.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Melissa WCWS going back.jpg
    Melissa WCWS going back.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: 2 people
i liked the comment on the homer :) and ask em to hold the phone side ways lol J/K

thanks for the videos :hi:

they have a lot of upside, pitching and replacing some bats from last year is the key to a successful year for them

VN Store

Back