Time: 9:00 p.m. ET

the game will be televised on

CSS

you can listen here

University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site or

WNML The Sports Animal

you can stream the game here

Watch Tennessee vs. Mississippi Live Online at WatchESPN

the Lady Vols are ranked 8th in the AP poll and are ranked 8th in the USA Today Coaches Poll
there record is
Overall 18-4
Conf. 7-2
Home 10-2
Away 6-2
Neutral 2-0

the Lady Rebs or is it Bears ? are unranked
there record is
Overall 10-13
Conf.1-8
Home 8-5
Away 2-6
Neutral 0-2

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Volfan needs to hurry up and get his picture of CHW posted too,we can't be breaking any superstitions :) I mean,what if he is right ? lol

and yes,I have been obsessed with the Might Lady Vols for many a year now :)

Volfan needs to hurry up and get his picture of CHW posted too,we can't be breaking any superstitions :) I mean,what if he is right ? lol

and yes,I have been obsessed with the Might Lady Vols for many a year now :)

:loco: aww now, you must be fibbin w/your love for LVs mule? I know I've been lovin LVs sports for at least starting in the early 80's.

Last edited:
I can't really pin point it when i became a Lady Vols fan,way back when they weren't on TV much at all,If me and dad weren't gone fishing we would watch them,we did miss a lot of football games doing that :) we were usually gone Saturdays and Sundays fishing somewhere

I can't really pin point it when i became a Lady Vols fan,way back when they weren't on TV much at all,If me and dad weren't gone fishing we would watch them,we did miss a lot of football games doing that :) we were usually gone Saturdays and Sundays fishing somewhere

Cherish those memories GM. I still remember my grandfather taking me fishing in the 50's, and hope to take our oldest granddaughter this spring.

i know,they were good memories for sure,there were a lot of family and friends i would love to see just take one more fishing trip

Oh No! Ole Miss.

hqdefault.jpg

Four in a row since this picture was posted going for number five. Even when we play bad we win.:):)

i do think it is a good luck charm Volfan :) as long as they keep winning,keep posting it

It is gonna take a loss for it to come down. I was beginning to think we were gonna lose Sunday then suddenly everybody starting shots and we just blew then away.:)

This is one of those games we can't afford to lose to help with seeding. Hopefully the gals take care of business. As SEC standing goes, Ole Miss is currently in the cellar with just one win they got in OT @ home against Mississippi State. Although they did play Baylor pretty close.

We've already played Ole Miss @ home and won by 24. Not one player for the Rebels scored double digits, but as a team they shot 45% from 3 point range.

After this road game, we have three in a row at home against Vandy, UK, and Auburn respectively.

As far as seeding, it seems like this team would play harder from behind, so I hope they get a 2 or 3 seed. If you start out with a #1 seed, you have so much to lose. After the things Meighan and Cierra have said about playing under stress, the team might go to pieces with a #1 seed. Not literally, but you know what I mean. Some teams play better with a chip on their shoulder than with expectations all over them.
That said, they'd better beat Ole Miss or I'll be steamed!

If we could end strong and get a #2 with a team like Louisville or Baylor in our bracket and UCONN on the other side of the bracket, I'd be down for that. I would like us to play with a chip on our shoulder - not a sense of entitlement. But, the big risk of getting a #2 is that you might get a bad draw of having to face UCONN, Notre Dame, and Stanford in that order to win the National Championship. I'd rather face two #1's worst case and if we have to face 3, I want one of them to be the weakest one.

The best we could do now is a 2 seed and I don't see that happening. We are still not playing like a top ten team.

A 3 seed is realistic now. A 1 seed is pretty much an impossibility.

I will be very surprised if we don't lose another SEC game.

another game that i will have to stream,you would think CSS would be on Direct TV,they must be fighting each other over TV supremacy lol it wouldn't bother me if it was a good stream,the Stanford game was a good stream,hopefully this one will be better than the last CSS stream

Last edited:

VN Store

Back