Wow..... We Let One Get Away!!!!

MistySmith

I asked the the question last year about Nina Davis from Memphis Central. I asked, are we recruiting NINA DAVIS?
Nina Davis is playing on another level at Baylor University. Averaging: 14ppg and 9 rebounds, Nina Davis grabbed 17 rebounds against UCONN... Is it too late??? WHO let her get out of TENNESSEE?

I asked the the question last year about Nina Davis from Memphis Central. I asked, are we recruiting NINA DAVIS?
Nina Davis is playing on another level at Baylor University. Averaging: 14ppg and 9 rebounds, Nina Davis grabbed 17 rebounds against UCONN... Is it too late??? WHO let her get out of TENNESSEE?

We only recruit the top players in the country. She must not be that good or else we would have offered her. Plus she is from Memphis not one of the hotbeds of Tennessee girls HS basketball.

Reactions: 1 person
We only recruit the top players in the country. She must not be that good or else we would have offered her. Plus she is from Memphis not one of the hotbeds of Tennessee girls HS basketball.

Davis is very good. She and Sims were all that kept Baylor in the game against UCONN. Holly whiffed on this one badly.

Tallyho, the NUMBERS doesn’t LIE!!!! Is that good enough to recruit? :p

FG-FGA Pct 3FG-3FGA Pct FT FTA Pct Off Def RTot Avg PF A TO Blk Stl Pts Avg GP GS MinTot MinAvg

070-118 .593 0-0 .000 17-47 .362 43 69 112 5.3 31 11 28 29 08 157 07.5 21 05 417 19.9 Russell, Mercedes #1
110-185 .595 0-0 .000 65-95 .684 81 99 180 8.6 47 36 28 10 42 285 13.6 21 17 547 26.0 Davis, Nina #52

She had no interest in Tennessee. Wouldn't make sense for Holly to pursue a player that there was no possibility of getting.

She had no interest in Tennessee. Wouldn't make sense for Holly to pursue a player that there was no possibility of getting.

This is what I have read.....according to ESPN the LV`s were not even a team she considered.

Tennessee targets a number of players when recruiting and put all their effort on those players. Players will get away from us if they are not rated in the top 100 and we are after other players that play their position.

To: rocktopper16, Convoluted, and Slydell
OK..... OK...... We can resolve this ask Nikki McCray if Nina Davis wanted to be a Lady Vol!!!!! Nikki recruited Nina Davis to South Carolina, because she knows talent when she sees it!!!!!!

Thank you bray 2 milton....... She let her get out of the State..... She was Miss Basketball for the State of Tennessee.....

To: rocktopper16, Convoluted, and Slydell
OK..... OK...... We can resolve this ask Nikki McCray if Nina Davis wanted to be a Lady Vol!!!!! Nikki recruited Nina Davis to South Carolina, because she knows talent when she sees it!!!!!!

Thank you bray 2 milton....... She let her get out of the State..... She was Miss Basketball for the State of Tennessee.....

So, what's the real point here. Put up a link to her saying she wanted to be a Vol her senior year.:hi:

Still see no prove that indicates that she did want to come to Tennessee. no point in crying over spilled milk she's at Baylor and that's where she wanted to be so just move on and let it go.

VN Store

Back