Date: Jan. 26, 2014
Time: 4:00 p.m. ET

the game will be televised on

ESPN2

you can listen here

University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site or

WNML The Sports Animal

a stream should be here

Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

the Lady Vols are ranked 11th in the AP poll and 12th in the USA Today Coaches poll

the Lady Aggies are ranked 17th in the AP poll and 15th in the USA Today Coaches poll

our Lady Vols will be on the road against A&M at College Station,as ya'll know this is going to be a big game,win or lose,I have the faith,do you ?

as all ways,Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Last edited:
The aggetts play a physical game, i'd to see the LVs use their size and run a double high post. Size matters!

Hey it is what it is ! this might be a game you don`t play Jones or Brudick a lot stats don`t lie

Well, I'm hoping the LVs advantage in talent will overcome the gap in coaching, but that didn't work out against either LSU or Vandy.

This games decides the SEC as far as we are concerned. If we lose were three behind them and they have the tie breaker. If we win we are only one behind and have the tie breaker. Big game as far as SEC. We'll really have to play well to win down there.

Reactions: 1 person
Oh No Texas A&M is next.:sad:

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
513b503326a9b.image.jpg
Their two best players are Walker and Williams both are averaging over 13 a game both can shoot the three. We need to put Jones and Carter on those two. Texas A&M is a good rebounding team averaging 43.1 per game. We need to be ready to rebound. If we shoot well we'll win I think were a little better team. They have had some close calls LSU won by four, SC won by two in overtime, five point win over Missouri. Big 6'5" Gilbert in the middle she is huge see photo. Walker is 5'8" and Williams is 6'1". If our girls follow the game plan and stay focused we will be 5 and 2 in the SEC only a game out of first.

Last edited:
damn please take my Volfans like back Freak,I was mislead by his prior post :)

Ha Ha Ha just posted what she is thinking. Right now she doesn't know what she is gonna get out of this team when they take the floor. Will it be the good or bad team. We need the good team for the rest of the season.:biggrin:

To add my starting lineup would be Massengale, Carter, Simmons, Graves, and Harrison. I would sub with Jones, Reynolds, and Russell that would be it. Burdick hasn't played well enough to get off the bench. Carter would be my backup point guard she actually looks better than Massengale at that position. I'm predicting a 70 to 65 Lady Vol win.:)

To win the SEC title, this game is critical. We don't want to be down 3 games to TAM.

I know this won't be popular, but I fully expect Gary Blair to school Holly.

He didn't last year. Split the series, Beat A&M by 10 here, lost to them in the SEC Tournament when Kelsey Bone went beast mode on us.

Going to be a tough game in a tough environment. Gut check to see if Florida was a turning point or an aberration.

Hopefully the Lady Vols do a better job of taking care of the ball than South Carolina did against the Aggies: the Gamecocks were uncharacteristically undisciplined and had 12 of their 20 turnovers in the 1st half, and both big girls Ibiam and Coates got into foul trouble with 2 fouls each, and had to sit. USC dug themselves a 34-17 hole at halftime, and came out firing in the 2nd half to force overtime, but were out-scored by 2 in the end. IMO USC were more than good enough to win that game, but just made too many errors in the first half....

prediction

UT wins by 20, Russell has 15 pts, 5 blocks. Harrison misses 3 layups...

okay , 1 out of 3 is a sure thing.... lol

Any of y'all here? Thinking about swinging by Reed for a bit. If y'all would like to meet up for a beverage later, I'm down. Welcome to Aggieland.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Day: Sunday
Date: Jan. 26, 2014
Time: 4:00 p.m. ET

the game will be televised on

ESPN2

you can listen here

University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site or

WNML The Sports Animal

a stream should be here

Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

the Lady Vols are ranked 11th in the AP poll and 12th in the USA Today Coaches poll

the Lady Aggies are ranked 17th in the AP poll and 15th in the USA Today Coaches poll

our Lady Vols will be on the road against A&M at College Station,as ya'll know this is going to be a big game,win or lose,I have the faith,do you ?

as all ways,Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Go Vols

Any of y'all here? Thinking about swinging by Reed for a bit. If y'all would like to meet up for a beverage later, I'm down. Welcome to Aggieland.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%BA%D0%B0-%D0%B1%D1%80%D1%8E%D1%81-%D1%83%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%81-bailey-jay-it's-a-trap-292120.png

VN Store

Back