Time for holly to go!

roddo518

Coach
I didn't like the fact that we just slid her into the position in the first place. I guess out of favor to Pat, but she is not an elite coach in my opinion. I really think the small time coach at utm is a better X's and O's guy. We either need a guy like that or some big name that will get the base excited. For Pete's sake, holly Warlicks basketball show is called...the lady vols basketball show...and in fine print it also says ...because no one knows who the hell holly is! It was embarrassing to watch our girls effort in second half tonite.

Reactions: 16 people
Sometimes programs become stagnant. We need fresh faces and fresh ideas. I sorta think that's what is going on now. The players are seeing the coaches mouths moving but not hearing very much.

Reactions: 1 person
I didn't like the fact that we just slid her into the position in the first place. I guess out of favor to Pat, but she is not an elite coach in my opinion. I really think the small time coach at utm is a better X's and O's guy. We either need a guy like that or some big name that will get the base excited. For Pete's sake, holly Warlicks basketball show is called...the lady vols basketball show...and in fine print it also says ...because no one knows who the hell holly is! It was embarrassing to watch our girls effort in second half tonite.

Well , look at the men' BB team. stink or stank .. the boys are just that boys want to be BB players. They are no threat to any good team.. Kentucky just schooled them . Go Cosmos u be a real coach

When is the last time you felt like we had a chance to win the nc? I use to think we had a shot every year up to about 5 - 6 years ago. During those years I didn't know how many seniors were on the team, but I knew we were in the picture each and every year. Top 5 in recruiting each year, top 15+ in results.

After the last five games I ready for a change. Sometimes a fresh staff is what is needed. We can only hope this would be the case for our ladies.

I have already said this so I am sorry for being redundant but when you are an assistant for years following a legend something is amiss. In Warlick's case she didn't learn a damn thing sitting on the end of the bench. Tennessee's heading straight on to a women' train wreck. It should piss all of us off and we can vote her off the Island with our dollars.

Reactions: 4 people
Vote away, Fiji, vote away. Maybe a clean sweep of the men's BB coach and the football coach and start from square one. Also, Hart and Cheek....off the island.

Vote away, Fiji, vote away. Maybe a clean sweep of the men's BB coach and the football coach and start from square one. Also, Hart and Cheek....off the island.
Football coach is doing a great job. I will not cast that vote. He is recruiting and firing up the base. Results will soon follow! The basketball coaches can draw straws...and let em both be short ones.

i don't see CHW going anywhere for at least a couple of more years,i would like to see her change some of her staff,although i wouldn't know where to start at,i don't think she is getting the help from them that she needs ,somebody needs to give the players a kick in the ass and tell em to start playing Lady Vol Basketball

Holly has a contract through 2017. Hart doesn't care much for women's sports she will have a couple more seasons at least. Right now he is hoping to get the big money maker football straightened out. We can post these get rid of Holly posts all we want she is here for another two years at least.

Reactions: 2 people
Holly has a contract through 2017. Hart doesn't care much for women's sports she will have a couple more seasons at least. Right now he is hoping to get the big money maker football straightened out. We can post these get rid of Holly posts all we want she is here for another two years at least.

I agree.

"Hart doesn't care much for women's sports"

that part of your post scares me Volfan

only time will tell though

Football coach is doing a great job. I will not cast that vote. He is recruiting and firing up the base. Results will soon follow! The basketball coaches can draw straws...and let em both be short ones.

Hart and Cheeks please go and leave your 3 million a year between u 2 here and take the token buy with you. :salute:

I'm not fired up, but that's just me. Waiting for results on the field. Really hope they're there this season.

VN Store

Back