Time: 7:00 p.m. ET

the game will be televised on

ESPN2

you can listen hear

University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site or

http://www.sportsanimal99.com/

you can stream the game here

Watch Notre Dame vs. Tennessee Live Online at WatchESPN

the Lady Vols are ranked 12th in the AP poll and 10th in the USA Coaches poll,as of today

Notre Dame is ranked 2nd in both polls

it is going to be a tuff game for sure

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

wohooo i will get to use the big screen TV for the game :) and it is kicking some ass,with the new Genie Box,I know what a suck ass name for a recorder satellite box,but for some reason the picture is a hell of a lot better with the new box and it records lol

I don't know if I can watch the beat down ND will give us. I hope we can pull out a win even if it's a one point win. The way Holly has been coaching it scares me that she's not going to whistle loud enough to get the players attention. I can see us having 25-30 turnovers in this game the way we're passing the ball & trying to look cute with the ball for the long threes. Heck, here lately, we can't make a basket when we are right there under the basket & no telling how many missed lay-ups we've had not to go in.But anyway....GBO & Go Lady Vols. I'm still going to root for you to win the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
This game will be a measure of how well (or poorly) UT is coached. I don't know much about this ND team, but they tend to be very well coached, disciplined, and pass the ball very well. They schooled us last year.

Reactions: 1 person
wohooo i will get to use the big screen TV for the game :) and it is kicking some ass,with the new Genie Box,I know what a suck ass name for a recorder satellite box,but for some reason the picture is a hell of a lot better with the new box and it records lol

Congrats Mule. Enjoy the game tonight.

Big game tonight. It's a great opportunity for the Lady Vols to add a "resume builder."

Crap. My bad. I thought it was tonight.

:) and you call yourself a Vol fan..
JK. How often does the opportunity come to bust the Admin's chops? OK, you can ban me now.

Oh, wait, give me five minutes to make my peace w/ the UT gods...

:) and you call yourself a Vol fan..
JK. How often does the opportunity come to bust the Admin's chops? OK, you can ban me now.

Oh, wait, give me five minutes to make my peace w/ the UT gods...

I should ban myself for thinking the game was tonight.

Uk & Auburn ladies having a nice game right now... 68-65 uk 5 min to go 2nd half

Go Tigers!

I'll be watching and praying for the upset! Let's hope they aren't intimidated and are HUNGRY to beat a top team!! Go LVs!!

VN Store

Back