you can listen here

University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site or

http://www.sportsanimal99.com/

stream the game here

Watch Mississippi vs. #8 Tennessee Live Online at WatchESPN

the Lady Vols are ranked 8th in both polls

the Lady Commodores are unranked but did receive votes in both polls

the Lady Commodores are 13-3 ,with 2 of there loses against top 25 teams

it should be a good game,Vandy all ways seem to get up for the game against the Lady Vols

as all ways,Go Lady Vols :clapping:

I worry about this game about as much as any on the schedule. I hope were ready to play. We do have motivation problems this season. Hopefully not for this game we need this win.

Yesss! Finally I will be able to watch them on National TV and not on my crappy laptop! =D

Vandy is a really small team their biggest weapon is three point shooting. They are hitting 42 percent of their threes. They play three guards and their tallest player of the starters is 6'0" tall. We need to pound them inside. On defense we may need to match up with Massengale, Carter, and Simmons against their great shooting guards. Hopefully Izzy and Bashaara will have big games I don't see anyone that can match up to their size inside. Duke beat them 88 to 69 that was a t Duke. I will take a 10 point win but hope we win by 20 or more. Actually I will take any win.:)

Dang we got to keep working and fighting just to get calls but Vandy don't even have to try.

The coaching discrepancies between us and Vandy on offense are on display as usual.

Imagine roles reversed and with our talent we run their offense and Vandy runs ours. We'd be up by close to 20 already.

i've been really tough on Mercedes Russell and although i believe some of it's warranted, today's game is making me think it over. Mercedes could contribute a lot more offense if Massengale knew how to feed the post. Mercedes Russell is towering over her defender, calling for the ball and never gets it. I'm not understanding why Jasmine Jones stays in the game, she's playing the game in slow motion. she must practice harder than anyone lady vol ever.

VN Store

Back