on SportSouth

you can listen here

University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site or

http://www.sportsanimal99.com/

STREAM

Watch #5 Tennessee vs. #19 Georgia Live Online at WatchESPN

the Lady Vopls are ranked 5th in both polls,that will change come Monday

the Lady Bull dogs are ranked 19th in the AP Poll and 18th in the Coaches Poll

should be another tuff game for the Lady Vols,hopefully they come out and play with the intensity they showed in the last 4 minutes of their last game

as all ways,Go Lady Vols :clapping:

We'll win if we play and lose if we don't that is it. I don't know if we want to win tis game or not will find out tomorrow.

hopefully they get there heads out of there arses and play some UT basketball,they got to stop the stupid turnovers and play some inspired defense

Reactions: 1 person
They really let me down against LSU looked like a bunch of Deer in headlights that night. They just kept letting Ballard make layups and beat them out of rebounds. I hope tomorrow they get it together or 0 and 2 in the SEC is waiting.

i think it was the first time in 16 years that they lost the SEC opener and they should have won that game,I couldn't believe they came out in the 2nd half and played like they do at the start of a lot of a game,it was like they forgot how to rebound and play Defense

this idea didn't work :) I tried to copy and paste a site with a lot of links and stuff

hmmmm i could have just said NVM instead of being long winded

but since long winded was brought up

whats up Goat ? :eek:lol:

Last edited:
What is the situation with Graves, who was apparently hurt in the lsu game? Has their been any news?

i found this,but it was about the LSU game

"losing starting forward Bashaara Graves to an apparent leg injury early in the first half. Graves returned in the second half with an orange sleeve on her right leg, but only played 17 minutes."

"She wasn't getting any lift off of her jumps," Warlick said. "She was in pain."

Read More at: LSU tops Lady Vols in SEC opener - WZTV FOX 17 - Sports Unlimited

I don't pay for GoVolsExtra there might be some info here,please some one share if you have it,i liked that site,but i'm not going to pay for it :)

Outlook for Tennessee's Bashaara Graves better for Georgia » GoVolsXtra

i couldn't find nothing off of a quick Google search,hopefully she will be fine and her not playing much is probably what cost the Lady Vols the LSU game

Last edited:
UGA is selling tickets for 1 dollar. They are trying to get a crowd into old Stegman. Need to get on the road in a couple of hours and hope the weather holds off until I get back home. I think the girls will come out with some fire today. GO LADY VOLS!

UGA is selling tickets for 1 dollar. They are trying to get a crowd into old Stegman. Need to get on the road in a couple of hours and hope the weather holds off until I get back home. I think the girls will come out with some fire today. GO LADY VOLS!

Have tickets, but can't get out due to all the delayed and canceled flights.Even at regular price they were only $5 for reserved seats. At least this one is on tv.

i found this,but it was about the LSU game

"losing starting forward Bashaara Graves to an apparent leg injury early in the first half. Graves returned in the second half with an orange sleeve on her right leg, but only played 17 minutes."

"She wasn't getting any lift off of her jumps," Warlick said. "She was in pain."

Read More at: LSU tops Lady Vols in SEC opener - WZTV FOX 17 - Sports Unlimited

I don't pay for GoVolsExtra there might be some info here,please some one share if you have it,i liked that site,but i'm not going to pay for it :)

Outlook for Tennessee's Bashaara Graves better for Georgia » GoVolsXtra

i couldn't find nothing off of a quick Google search,hopefully she will be fine and her not playing much is probably what cost the Lady Vols the LSU game

nt.

If Tennessee fails to win this game their season will be close to shattered. They would need to win 13 of 14 SEC games to have a chance to win the title. Our players are jump shooters can't get to the basket. They stand on the perimeter and telegraph passes to the post players. Time to get it going must win today.

VN Store

Back