2763 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Aja Wilson Visit. Page 24. within the forum Tennessee Lady Vols. Originally Posted by 37L1 It will be nothing short of a miracle if she picks us. If she goes to ...

Go Back   VolNation > Tennessee Vols Forums > Tennessee Lady Vols

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2014, 04:51 PM   #346 (permalink)
27 Hours a Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37L1 View Post
It will be nothing short of a miracle if she picks us.
If she goes to South Carolina, they'll win the next 3 SEC titles. No one will have an answer for a frontcourt tandem of Wilson and Coates.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-04-2014, 04:54 PM   #347 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gule View Post
Mz Wilson is all VOL.
At the McD game, she was asked what her main criteria were for picking a school. She said: How she can get along with the coaches. What the school can do for her upon graduation. What can the school do to take her to the next level.

To me the team that best meets these criteria is uconn.
Convoluted is offline   Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-04-2014, 07:25 PM   #348 (permalink)
Sittin back chillin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convoluted View Post
At the McD game, she was asked what her main criteria were for picking a school. She said: How she can get along with the coaches. What the school can do for her upon graduation. What can the school do to take her to the next level.

yeah, okay.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-04-2014, 09:15 PM   #349 (permalink)
Sittin back chillin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37L1 View Post
It will be nothing short of a miracle if she picks us.
If she's anything as good as CP3 then we'll take her.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-05-2014, 09:15 AM   #350 (permalink)

Quote:

To me the team that best meets these criteria is UTenn.
VN Likes: 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-05-2014, 01:28 PM   #351 (permalink)
True Orange

Quote:

Too bad Kara Lawson; Candace Parker; and all that long list of coaches who came through Tennessee did not get your message.

Then again, maybe that is why you are called, "Convoluted". Confused; misinformed; or a few other names may be even more appropriate.

Lady Vols is the answer for young ladies who want to excel in basketball as well as being taught life enriching lessons which will help them throughout their lives after basketball is finished.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-05-2014, 03:04 PM   #352 (permalink)

My personal feeling is Aja is person that want be acceptable to the hard coaching of either Geno or Dawn Staley. I personally think she like North Carolina and that is where I think she is going. Just a couple more weeks she is going somewhere. She is a talented player that is far from reaching her potential and has some demands like playing the three in college. That relates to NC as well.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-06-2014, 10:29 AM   #353 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim43 View Post
Too bad Kara Lawson; Candace Parker; and all that long list of coaches who came through Tennessee did not get your message.

Then again, maybe that is why you are called, "Convoluted". Confused; misinformed; or a few other names may be even more appropriate.

Lady Vols is the answer for young ladies who want to excel in basketball as well as being taught life enriching lessons which will help them throughout their lives after basketball is finished.
Before you knock Convoluted down,maybe you should read some of his posts.I find them to be very informative.As do most here. generally he about 90% right.Problem being the truth hurts. To prove my point I give to you this site for which I have posted before,check it out you will see he is in the know
The Great Manipulator. Geno Auriemma. UCONN Women's Basketball
ruggy1 is offline   Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-06-2014, 05:45 PM   #354 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volfan2012 View Post
My personal feeling is Aja is person that want be acceptable to the hard coaching of either Geno or Dawn Staley. I personally think she like North Carolina and that is where I think she is going. Just a couple more weeks she is going somewhere. She is a talented player that is far from reaching her potential and has some demands like playing the three in college. That relates to NC as well.
She also has to realize that Allisha Gray and Diamond Deshields have the 2/3 spot locked down at UNC for the next three years. A'ja will not be starting over either of them, so at best, she's coming off the bench if she insists on playing the SG/SF spot.

UConn loses Hartley and Dolson, and they have some talented shooters coming in. You figure that one of Edwards/Williams/Elkmark will be starting at SG and the others will be backup at SG plus for KML at the wing. Stewart will start at PF and Stokes at C. Wilson will be coming off the bench here as well.

SC has will probably start Welch, Ibiam and Coates in the frontcourt, with Jatarie as backup. Wilson will be coming off the bench.

If she truly wants to start and get as many minutes as possible, Tennessee is the place for her. IF she's as good as advertised, she has an open door to the SG, SF and PF spots. She probably won't get SG since she isn't a consistent 3-pt shooter, but she could take the SF spot on day one (unless Nared ends up being a superstar). She could probably take PF from Graves if Bashaara comes in without improvements. The only spots that are set in stone for Tennessee right now are Izzy at C and Ariel (if healthy) or Carter at PG. Tennessee could very well be the place that Wilson can step in, start at her preferred spot, and contribute right away. What's not to like????
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-06-2014, 06:34 PM   #355 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggy1 View Post
Before you knock Convoluted down,maybe you should read some of his posts.I find them to be very informative.As do most here. generally he about 90% right.Problem being the truth hurts. To prove my point I give to you this site for which I have posted before,check it out you will see he is in the know
The Great Manipulator. Geno Auriemma. UCONN Women's Basketball
That is not insightful or informative. That's just the typical perspective of a UConn fan which isn't likely to be well received on a Tenn message board. The truth is an All American women's bball player can accomplish her career goals in basketball from Tennessee either as a player (see Chamique Holdsclaw, Candace Parker and Tamika Catchings), a coach (see Nikki Caldwell) or analyst (see Kara Lawson) or even outside of basketball (see Brynae Laxton MD). It's fine that you don't like Tennessee but don't expect to proclaim something as the "truth" when there is ample evidence to the contrary and not be called out on it while you are on a rival board.

Last edited by BowlBrother85; 04-06-2014 at 06:40 PM..
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-06-2014, 07:16 PM   #356 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowlBrother85 View Post
That is not insightful or informative. That's just the typical perspective of a UConn fan which isn't likely to be well received on a Tenn message board. The truth is an All American women's bball player can accomplish her career goals in basketball from Tennessee either as a player (see Chamique Holdsclaw, Candace Parker and Tamika Catchings), a coach (see Nikki Caldwell) or analyst (see Kara Lawson) or even outside of basketball (see Brynae Laxton MD). It's fine that you don't like Tennessee but don't expect to proclaim something as the "truth" when there is ample evidence to the contrary and not be called out on it while you are on a rival board.

wow I never said nor do I hide as most here know that I be a UCONN fan. most times I SPEAK IMO the truth,now it seems you're feeling are hurt,I bruise your orange,,Facts brother facts true I sometimes dish out some ,how should I say fun,joke a little,may rub a little,ETC...but also get it back too, always remember facts
Old 04-06-2014, 07:25 PM   #357 (permalink)

Quote:
wow I never said nor do I hide as most here know that I be a UCONN fan. most times I SPEAK IMO the truth,now it seems you're feeling are hurt,I bruise your orange,,Facts brother facts true I sometimes dish out some ,how should I say fun,joke a little,may rub a little,ETC...but also get it back too, always remember facts
see by your profile you seem to be hiding Bowl Brother 85 .. lol if you such a die hard fan of TENN,then don't hide .Show your colors,stand up and be counted Lets see who you really are,until then don't spot off to me until you show your colors

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowlBrother85 View Post
I would have no problem rooting for UConn if it wasn't for the arrogance of their women's fans...This is a tough one.

Last edited by ruggy1; 04-06-2014 at 07:43 PM..
Old 04-06-2014, 07:41 PM   #358 (permalink)
Sittin back chillin

Quote:
I see by your profile you seem to be hiding BowlBrother85 ....nother there. lol
still talking in code I see. nothing but a troll from you ziggy1.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-06-2014, 07:44 PM   #359 (permalink)

hi orange
Old 04-06-2014, 08:20 PM   #360 (permalink)

Uuck FConn
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP