Time: 2:00 p.m. ET

you can listen here

University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site

http://www.sportsanimal99.com/

the game isn't on TV,but you can stream it here

the Lady Vols are ranked 5th in both polls

Lipscomb is unranked

it should be a tune up game before the SEC schedule starts,as usual i know nothing about the team that the Lady Vols play :) since all i watch is the Vols

as all ways Go Lady Vols :rock::clapping:

well crap,I looked ahead at the schedule and it seems that a lot of the games will be carried by CSS,since i have Direct TV ,I don't get them,does anybody know if I can stream there games ? or will i need to log into CSS to be able to stream the games ?

Day: Sunday
Date: Dec. 29, 2013
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET

you can listen here

http://www.sportsanimal99.com/

the game isn't on TV,but you can stream it here

the Lady Vols are ranked 5th in both polls

Lipscomb is unranked

it should be a tune up game before the SEC schedule starts,as usual i know nothing about the team that the Lady Vols play :) since all i watch is the Vols

as all ways Go Lady Vols :rock::clapping:

at 3-7 they are unlikely to be ranked anytime soon :)

Lipscomb lost at Kentucky 116 to 49 and at Georgia 81 to 46. I figure we should beat them by 50 at least. They do have a win over Tennessee State 81 to 78 in overtime.

well crap,I looked ahead at the schedule and it seems that a lot of the games will be carried by CSS,since i have Direct TV ,I don't get them,does anybody know if I can stream there games ? or will i need to log into CSS to be able to stream the games ?

I don't know how that CSS site works but you can try this site between now and the first game. It is not online all the time so don't know when they show CSS and when they don't. I'll keep checking for a site that will carry the game online if this one seems to be a failure. css sports - live streaming video powered by Livestream

You can always go to Justin.tv to stream almost anything. also try firstrowsports.eu as well

You can always go to Justin.tv to stream almost anything. also try firstrowsports.eu as well

I have checked them out,Justin is just if somebody streams it and firstrow doesn't carry womens basketball,at least not when i have checked em out,I think my sister may have Charter,but I'm not sure,I will have to ask her about it

The CSS SEC games are available on ESPN3.com and WatchESPN.com

Reactions: 1 person
Easy win today even if we play horrible. I hope some of the players can work out their shooting and passing problems big game coming up versus LSU.

Game isn't on TV????? IM SHOCKED!!!!

Guess maybe 1, or 2 games left in the season will be. What a damn joke.

Easy win today even if we play horrible. I hope some of the players can work out their shooting and passing problems big game coming up versus LSU.

I sure hope we don't play that way. I don't understand how you can really compete if you 'take games off' like this one. You have to be constantly improving and perfecting your own & team play.

This is a great game to tune up the perimeter defense. We haven't defended the 3 well in YEARS. I hope they don't allow more than 4 3's today. And keep the TO's under 15. Is that too much to ask?

I sure hope we don't play that way. I don't understand how you can really compete if you 'take games off' like this one. You have to be constantly improving and perfecting your own & team play.

So far they have only taken half of games off. Middle Tennessee was one and Virginia was another. I hope they work on floor strategy something they really need to get better at.

Miss Nia Moore is the purtiest LVOL ever... :)

at least until K Dunbar gets to KTown. lol

VN Store

Back