Day: Saturday
Date: Dec. 21, 2013
Time: 4:30 p.m. ET

you can listen here

http://www.sportsanimal99.com/ or

University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site

the game will be televised on the

Pac-12 TV Networks

and no,i have no idea where to find them,i have Direct TV and i know it isn't on there,if anybody has any information as to what TV providers are carrying the game,please post it

Streaming

I haven't been able to find anything,it seems the PAC12 likes to keep there games out on the West Coast,so if anybody can find a stream or information to get on one,please post it

that is the reason i started this thread so early,hopefully somebody will find a stream :)

the Lady Vols are ranked 3rd in both polls

Stanford is ranked 6th in the AP and 5th in the Coaches poll

this is the first major test of the year for the Lady Vols ,Stanford has a very good team,I believe there only lost,was against UConn

I think that Chiney Ogwumike was the one that went off and scored so many points against the Lady Vols last year,hopefully Jasmine Jones will be able to play and help out on defense

CHW said she had a facial injury during practice,so she didn't play at all tonight

as all ways,Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Last edited:
You need Dish Network to get this game. I haven't given up on finding it online even if illegally. On their website they ask for your service provider and Charter, Direct-Tv are not in the listings. I don't have dish.

Any Vol fans going to the game? I'm going to buy some tickets on the street. It's a small stadium (6,000), may be tough to get a ticket.

If anybody finds the game on Tv or the internet please let me know as well. I'm looking, but not luck so far

Unless your cable provider has the Pac 12 Network, you are out of luck as far as seeing the game live is concerned. This game will tell me a lot of where the LV's are at this point, because based on their schedule and turnovers, I am honestly not sure

I understand Uverse has it, but how do I go about setting it up to watch it. I don't want to have an account just want to watch it for this game. Is there any other way around it without signing up for a membership? This is one of the biggest games of the year for LV's and I would hate to miss this game and have to listen to it on the radio.

It is annoying that we can't watch the Number 3 and number 6 women's basketball teams play somewhere on DTV.

Reactions: 1 person
It is annoying that we can't watch the Number 3 and number 6 women's basketball teams play somewhere on DTV.

i know,it is a pain in the ass,I wonder how much trouble it will be,when the SEC starts up there net work ? hopefully they come to an agreement fast and it isn't in the pay channels

I'm to cheap to pay for it :) the PAC 12 isn't doing there selfs any favors,by asking people to change there TV providers,I personally don't like Dish,maybe with ESPN involved for the SEC it want be a big pain in the ass and they get it on all the TV providers

This game will give us an indication of whether this team has improved defensively since last year--particularly Massengale and Simmons, who have been weak links when the other team has the ball.

No they have to score 68 or less for us to win. I worry about Harrison getting in foul trouble and going to the bench. Other than her don't think we have anybody who can guard Ogumike.

You said it. I'd actually go so far as to call it "pathetic." A top ten game, two of the premier names, and while it probably wouldn't have drawn amazing ratings for ESPN or anyone, it *definitely* won't draw any ratings now. I know everyone wants more money, but I agree with the posters saying the conference networks may ruin a good thing ... exposure for this sport is still a necessity, not a luxury. Pretty foolish to be treating it that way. But then, I think the idea of anyone buying the PAC-12 network package is foolish too, so ... :)

i looked thru all the free stream stuff and couldn't find it anywhere

the ones i have,i should say

VN Store

Back