Kourtney Dunbar opens season.

I say that she can't get here to UT & play bb quick enough. Good luck to her for the rest of her HS season.

Jamie Nared another Vol signee is averaging 23.2 points through five games this season.

How highly rated is she in next year's class?

In the last rating she was number 69 of the top 100 that should change if she has a great senior season. I expect she has the potential to move into the top 25 in the class. She has always been a perimeter player with a superior three point stroke hit over 50 percent from the three point line last season. This year playing inside remains to be seen how many three pointers she will be able to take. Playing in there does give her the opportunity to develop a well rounded game which all college players need to be successful.

It seems Edwardsville isn't much interested in keeping stats for their girls basketball team. Seems like points are the only thing recorded. Anyone find more anywhere?

It seems Edwardsville isn't much interested in keeping stats for their girls basketball team. Seems like points are the only thing recorded. Anyone find more anywhere?

Best I could come up with on the stats. I know Dunbar is averaging double digit rebounds through six games. Looks like she can't hit a free throw which is strange 60 percent not good about the same as she is hitting from three point range. STL High School Sports | Sport Stats | Basketball - Girls

Best I could come up with on the stats. I know Dunbar is averaging double digit rebounds through six games. Looks like she can't hit a free throw which is strange 60 percent not good about the same as she is hitting from three point range. STL High School Sports | Sport Stats | Basketball - Girls
How are you determining she's hitting 60% from 3pt? No shots taken stats are provided. She has hit 29 2pt shots and 14 3 pt. in 6 games. All we know is she's averaging making 2.3 three pointers per game.

How are you determining she's hitting 60% from 3pt? No shots taken stats are provided. She has hit 29 2pt shots and 14 3 pt. in 6 games. All we know is she's averaging making 2.3 three pointers per game.

She is not hitting 60 percent of her threes I'm sure. I was talking about points scored considering that a three counts three points that would be 42 points. I figure her actual average in in the 40's which is the same as hitting 60 percent of two point shots.Very hard to come up with stats for Illinois basketball will keep trying to get actual percentages which to me is more important than points scored.
I know from the articles Edwardsville as a team shot over fifty percent in three of their games. Finding players individual percentages is not very easy.

Last edited:
Dunbar currently hitting 45.2 percent 19 of 42 from the three point line. Alexa Middleton is hitting 17 of 40 from the three 42.5 percent. Jamie Nared is averaging 30.2 points and 16.4 rebounds per game shooting 44 percent from the field.

Reactions: 3 people
Jamie Nared scores 22 in win last night.
#30 Jaime Nared Senior 6-2 W
Westview (Portland, OR) Wildcats

Overall
8-4
League
0-0
Nat. Rank
OR Rank

Points Per Game
Assists Per Game
Rebounds Per Game
Steals Per Game
Blocks Per Game

She is now averaging 28.3 points and 14.7 rebounds 4.4 steals in 12 games.

VN Store

Back