Hey Vols!

TXA&M07

Roll the dice....
Classy way to honor a classy woman. The Pat statue looks awesome from what I've seen on twitter. Great job honoring a coach that I have adamantly considered the best in Women's hoops. Very cool. Just want to pitch my 2 cents in. Mods merge accordingly.

Reactions: 21 people
Sickens me people are already claiming its a waste of money. I think its incredible. And everyone knows what she has done for women's basketball and the University of Tennessee.

Reactions: 6 people
Sickens me people are already claiming its a waste of money. I think its incredible. And everyone knows what she has done for women's basketball and the University of Tennessee.

Money seems insignificant when measured against her everlasting impact she has made on this school, the game of basketball, and most importantly the hundreds of women she coached through the years.

Reactions: 8 people
Classy way to honor a classy woman. The Pat statue looks awesome from what I've seen on twitter. Great job honoring a coach that I have adamantly considered the best in Women's hoops. Very cool. Just want to pitch my 2 cents in. Mods merge accordingly.

No doubt and thanks. IMHO Pat is a living legend.
GO VOLS!

Reactions: 1 person

Thanks Aggie

:salute:

Thank you

Classy Post man, Thanks and Good Luck.

Thanks for the kindness. Pat is a remarkable woman and truely deserving of the accolades she's getting. The face of womans basketball.

Thanks for stopping by and the kind words :hi:

Those who claim that are dumbasses!!! Pat is a true VFL and we were damn lucky to have her.

if it wasn't for CPS,womens basketball wouldn't be as great as it is,she took it on her shoulders and dragged womens basketball to where it is at today,she is one classy woman and a hell of a coach,she is a legend and will all ways be a legend to me and many others

blows my mind at a program like tennesse that her first year as head coach she was the same age as her seniors. Thats coaching talent right there. Making girls your own age listen to you and get good coaching.

blows my mind at a program like tennesse that her first year as head coach she was the same age as her seniors. Thats coaching talent right there. Making girls your own age listen to you and get good coaching.

they did talk her into being the coach right after she quit playing

VN Store

Back