Attachments

• team-logo-tennw.gif
    team-logo-tennw.gif
    1 KB · Views: 120
  • oakl;and.jpg
    oakl;and.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
i don't know yankee,I'm doing something wrong,are you using chrome ? hopefully whats his name will make it look better,yea you slacker :)

Oakland (0-4) lost to Miami at home by 20+ in first half. Lost to Indiana by more than 20 a very average team. But as the coach speaks, "brick by brick" "getting better every game" "couldn't have been more proud of our team who fought hard in second half against Miami even when behind by more than 20."

I always wonder why these one-shot poor team games are scheduled. If the need is for a cupcake I would wonder why not another instate team.

i'm guessing it is for exposure for recruiting ,but that is a wild guess on my part,more likely the Lady Vols want a easy game before the Junkaroo Jam starts, a tune up if you will and i hope there are no bricks in the Lady Vols game

We may get 100 points in this game. It will be fun because the freshmen and Moore should get a lot more minutes.

Oakland (0-4) lost to Miami at home by 20+ in first half. Lost to Indiana by more than 20 a very average team. But as the coach speaks, "brick by brick" "getting better every game" "couldn't have been more proud of our team who fought hard in second half against Miami even when behind by more than 20."

I always wonder why these one-shot poor team games are scheduled. If the need is for a cupcake I would wonder why not another instate team.
I thought I read somewhere that this date was supposed to be the Baylor game but the street walker chickened out and Oakland was all we could find on such short notice.
Anyone?........Anyone?.........Ferris?.......

I thought I read somewhere that this date was supposed to be the Baylor game but the street walker chickened out and Oakland was all we could find on such short notice.
Anyone?........Anyone?.........Ferris?.......

Yes this is the Baylor replacement game. Mulkey took her players and ran for cover she didn't want none of Tennessee now that her big player has graduated. I hear they now serve fried chicken every meal to Mulkey and her team.

Reactions: 1 person
There is a video stream but unfortunately it's not Dearstone, so I fired up both the video and Dearstone's audio and mute the video and hit pause on the video until it syncs up. :)

TN up 7 with 5 to play. In another game, Louisville is currently down 12 to unranked, although undefeated Florida State. Still 1st half in that game, though.

TN looked really sloppy the last 5 minutes. One thing we've done the last several years is play down to the level of competition and we definitely did that half. Hopefully they make the adjustments and come out sharper in the 2nd half.

Louisville has cut the lead down against Florida State to 4 with a minute and a half to play.

Obviously, Tennessee thought they could just show up and win. Carter is the only one with any intensity out there.

I still see the same problem every first half with this team and it always have to take a halftime speech just to get them to play better basketball.

Ya, my instinct would be to try to coach this team to be a little more conservative on offense in the first half and value possessions more. Once they've settled into the game, THEN feel free to take some chances on inside passes and the kinds of decisions that get us into trouble.

Holly also went 10 deep in the first half which may or may not be why they are hanging around. I wish Carter would get more minutes - especially over Jones.

This may be one of the only positive thing you will every hear me say about UConn. No matter who they are playing they play hard. We should be ahead by twenty points. I hope this is not another Missouri or Louisville from last year.

Is that confirmed or a rumor about Baylor dropping us for this Oakland game? That just seems like a really low class move if it's true to play us all 4 years with Griner and then run away when she graduates.

Tennessee was thinking about Thanksgiving turkey dinner. Holly says you play another half like that there want be any:)

VN Store

Back