@LadyVol_Hoops Report - 11.19.13

VN News

Just four games into the season, the Tennessee women's basketball team is enjoying great balance with its inside and outside games.

More...

The year of player interviews is underway and to date we have heard from eight of the ten players. I am impressed on how well they answer questions from reporters who are trying to elicit a quote of one sentence or less. ( I often pity a baseball manager who has interviews before and after each game and only has an arsenal of so many cliches).

And of course to be honest the players take training in talking with the news media. I can remember only one incident in my early 30 years of following where a player "misspoke" and got a strong negative response from PHS. And what the player was saying was close to the truth.

At about 2:25 on the video, Holly is asked about the upcoming game with Oakland U. I'm puzzled by her response. She said they wanted to play a west coast team and that if the schedule allows the LVs would travel to them next year. Since Oakland U is in Michigan, I hope she doesn't miss the game next year while wandering around California looking for Oakland's arena.

hmm think CHW is a Radiers fan Convoluted ? it does make one wonder,of course it probably means,it is a tune up game and she is thinking ahead,which could be good or bad :)

hi bodeysdad,how have you been ? good i hope,it is time for the Lady Vols to kick some ass and take names,hopefully :)

VN Store

Back