Attachments

• Lady_vols_logo.png
    Lady_vols_logo.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 136
  • Georgia-Tech-Bees-e1312386158531.jpg
    Georgia-Tech-Bees-e1312386158531.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
yes they do,the Lady Vols need to quit fooling around and get off to a good start,instead of waiting for the 2nd half to start playing good

Didn't we have Kaela Davis in orange at one point in time but she decided to go to GA tech?

It'll be a good game!

i believe your right,didn't she commit and change her mind?

Yup because I remember a video of her saying that she will follow through on her commitment even if Pat would not be the coach. I think Carter was in there too but she stayed.

yea that was it, i remember now and i'm damn glad that Carter stayed,she has the makings of being a goodun :)

Yeah, too bad she didn't stay. Oh wells for her!
Wish her well but we are going to beat the YellowJackets!

There is talk that her mother wanted her to be the only star on whichever team she signed with. She didn't like us recruiting Russell. At least that is the scuttlebutt. It is hard to know how much was her and how much was her mother.

Then DeShields decided she wanted to build a team around herself so she played Pied Piper and recruited a bunch to go play for NC because the coach there kind of rolls the ball out and lets the kids go play. Some of the attitudes that plague the men's game have spilled over into the women's game and we have been bitten by it. The coaching transition probably didn't help because the other schools were using it against us at the same time.

And then we all know what happened with Tucker so it was a really odd span of recruiting we just went through. Hopefully everything will work out for the best.

she did want to be the big frog in the puddle,or her mom,so she ended up at where she needed to be

well DeShields did pay the piper lol

Tucker is going to be a goodun for the Lady Vols

this should be a good test for the Lady Vols

kick some butt come Sunday night
:yahoo:

Reactions: 3 people
And I thought my football game threads were early

i know :) but i almost didn't get one made for the last game,so i figure sooner is better that later

and how do you get the teams icon to get embedded on a thread and them so big ? i need to do that and make these pop like yours do :)

i know :) but i almost didn't get one made for the last game,so i figure sooner is better that later

and how do you get the teams icon to get embedded on a thread and them so big ? i need to do that and make these pop like yours do :)

Just google image search the school logo and use the insert image button. Insert the link for the logo and voila

hmmmm how do i get the attachments above the text too ? :)

and as all ways

Go Lady Vols :rock:

Earlier the thread mentioned the effect/affect of Pat stepping down as coach, which definitely impacted recruiting. You are aware that Davis's brother signed with the Vols so it is odd .
I wonder what the impact of the many lawsuits by former female employees against the Athletic Department had on recruiting this year. It couldn't have helped.

I wonder what the impact of the many lawsuits by former female employees against the Athletic Department had on recruiting this year. It couldn't have helped.

Whatever happened to Geno's sexual harassment suit?

i'm missing something Yankee,i got the attachment to work

hmmmm how do i get the attachments above the text too ? :)

and as all ways

Go Lady Vols :rock:

It looks like you used the manage attachments. I'm talking about the insert image button when you go advanced. You use the link for the image after you press the button

Kaela Davis is averaging 20 ppg in the first two games has started her career out in great style. We need to put the defense on her tonight.

The main reason I heard that Davis didn't come to Tennessee is because she was demanding a scholarship for another player that was a friend of hers and Pat Summit said no. This was the biggest rumor I heard of why she decommitted. Diamond never seemed to be that serious about us she was a huge UConn lean for a long time was really surprised when she went to North Carolina. I guess she was afraid to compete with Lewis and Stewart for team leader.

Ego problems are infecting the women's game like they have the men's game. I am sure Deshields and Davis will have great careers. But I would also be surprised if we don't end up being better off without them. You either have a team or you don't.

Ego problems are infecting the women's game like they have the men's game. I am sure Deshields and Davis will have great careers. But I would also be surprised if we don't end up being better off without them. You either have a team or you don't.

I am thinking Tucker and Nared will be very close in ability without the ego problems. Tucker may have a little ego coming in but Nared is a pure team player.

Davis is going to feel the clamps on her today! and we'll show her what Rocky Top is all about!
Get em Lady Vols!!!

Izzy will block half of KD's shots inside the paint... Carter will run her to death... won't be pretty.

Tn 85 GT 60

VN Store

Back