as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Day: Monday
Date: Nov. 11, 2013
Time: 9:00 p.m. ET

radio

http://www.sportsanimal99.com/
University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site

stream,I'm not sure about this link :)
Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN
doesn't ESPN want you to use your TV providers log in these days ?

TV: ESPN2
finally a game on TV that other than Goat and some others can watch :)

the Lady Vols are ranked 4th in both polls at the posting of this thread

the Tar Hills are ranked 12th in the AP Poll and
11th in the USA Coaches poll at the posting of this thread

this should be a good game,the Tar Hills will be a tough game for the Lady Vols,it will be the 4th ranked team in the nation against the 11th/12th ranked team

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

and yes Freak,attendance is a mandatory game thread requirement :loco:

Attachments

• team-logo-tennw.gif
    team-logo-tennw.gif
    1 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
This is the year to dominate UNC with their many freshmen and coaches illness. It will be tougher the next few years as their talented freshmen progress.

With they way they play and with the way we play, there may only be 4 people on the floor at the end of the game. Everyone else will have fouled out. It's going to be an interesting game. It may be 3 hours long. I hope the players and the refs come to a happy medium. UNC may be more disciplined with Hatchell out of commission, but seeing as Calder has been there with her the whole time, I doubt it. That's been a problem with them. They try to be the Oregon football version of women's BB under Hatchell.

Hope the Lady Vols beat the Lady Tar Heels! They were a tough team a few years back and have had good recruits lately.

We should get a good idea how good we are tonight. And dear God please let Stanford put the beatdown on UConnvict tonight.

I'm real curious to see the UNC freshmen and how much they will be used, but mainly I want to see the Lady Vols open up a can and get a win much like last year's. Stay in the game tonight, Bashaara!

listening to these announcers sucking up to U Cons is putrid as hell. Guess we might as well cancel the season as nobody has a chance to beat em.. per ESPN

listening to these announcers sucking up to U Cons is putrid as hell. Guess we might as well cancel the season as nobody has a chance to beat em.. per ESPN

I know right? It is sickening. It is because they are in ESPN's back yard. Unconn needs their arses kicked.

Good luck Lady Vols for tonight and the rest of the year! Should be an exciting season. I can't believe Meighan Simmons is a Senior. Time Flies!

I'm not watching the UCONN/Stanford game but someone just said Kaleena Mosquesda-Lewis went down and left the game. Said her injury looked bad. Did anyone here see it?

It looked like she just came down on the elbow hard. it was not apparent from the replay of it being broken or dislocated. I suppose they will disclose later after the game.

Not playing well... not getting down and scrapping for the ball... our bigs are too far from the basket on offense... not shooting well.

Haven't been in a rhythm yet this year.

We look like we have never played together before. Everyone is so worried about the refs that there is no rhythm.

VN Store

Back