@LadyVol_Hoops Report 10.8.13

VN News

Assistant coach Jolette Law and freshman guard Jordan Reynolds met with the media in Pratt Pavilion before practice on Tuesday afternoon.
video_icon.png
LAW l [URL="http://1tn.co/1e6vLgX"] REYNOLDS[/URL]

More...

i liked this part

"Tennessee's guard rotation should be among the best in the country"

It's a wonderful time of year. Every shot goes in, everyone is playing at a superior level, the competition probably hasn't improved at all since last year. Not a point has been scored against us.

well,i do have to say your right convoluted,but it is a great time of the year :)

I do think the Mighty Lady Vols of Tennessee will have a good run this year and you and others can poke fun at me for saying so,which is all right

but I can guarantee all that it is going to be fun,as long as CHW team can stay healthy this year

hopefully there will be no lumps of coal in there stockings,when we got them,we had to burn em before New Years,but the future looks bright for the Lady Vols as of now :)

i liked this part

"Tennessee's guard rotation should be among the best in the country"

There are only 4 of them. We won't even be able to play three guards if one is injured or banged up because they won't have anyone on the bench to give them a blow. Hard to have a rotation when there is no one to rotate. Tucker was key for us here.

Simmons has to be less erratic for us to succeed this year. I love her but she gets caught up in her own emotions too much. Kamiko was really heady and athletic. We are going to miss her. If she had buckled down earlier in her career she could have been as good as anyone in her class.

Simmons does need to settle down voluble for sure,of course this is a new year and she is a year older,so hopefully she will be more consistent,it will be fun to watch for sure

Simmons does need to settle down voluble for sure,of course this is a new year and she is a year older,so hopefully she will be more consistent,it will be fun to watch for sure

isn't she? We all love he energy, but this is her last chance to play with some relaxed confidence. She and Massengale have to produce in big games or this team will not achieve its goals. That much is clear.

i agree armchair,but i do expect a lot from her,maybe that has been the problem,she is expecting to much too,she will settle down and be more of a team player this year,hopefully

she has the skills,there is no doubt about that,I love it when she is on fire and knocking shots down

VN Store

Back