Warlick Announces Tucker Won't Enroll

VN News

Lady Vol Head Basketball Coach Holly Warlick has announced that incoming freshman Jannah Tucker has chosen not to enroll in college due to personal reasons.

More...

Sounds like she's not coming at all to me. You wouldn't issue a press release saying that she's not enrolling in college if it were just a summer-session thing. It's too bad as she's supposed to be a very good player.

wow,i wonder what happened,will she be going to another school? and i assume there won't be many good players left to fill her spot ?

wow,i wonder what happened,will she be going to another school? and i assume there won't be many good players left to fill her spot ?

I saw a girl bouncing a basketball on my way home yesterday...I'll ask her! :wavey:

I expect to see her at Maryland eventually. She is someone who was all over the place when she was being recruited withdrew once before. This means we'll see a lot of Reynolds which may turn out to be a very good thing for us.

:unsure: Maybe she's got some personal things to get in order first before enrollment. That's all coach Warlick said & only she & student knows. Besides, when's the cutoff date for student athletes like her to enroll in college this year? I'd say all hope is not lost just yet. But if she doesn't want to be here then good luck to her in her decision.

Last edited:
Really bad news. The LadyVols could very well be struggling in 2013-2014 like some people though they would last season.

I expect to see her at Maryland eventually. She is someone who was all over the place when she was being recruited withdrew once before. This means we'll see a lot of Reynolds which may turn out to be a very good thing for us.

Brenda certainly has a history of getting out of line so fingers will be pointed there.

So does that mean we will take 2 more with the loss of phillips as well?

Last edited:
the team will be okay geez we get a healthy carter back this year who red-shirted last year and russell and jordan are studs

Reactions: 1 person
the team will be okay geez we get a healthy carter back this year who red-shirted last year and russell and jordan are studs

yea they should be,a lack of depth might be a problem again this year,especially if there is an injury or two,that's a big concern

OLE JANNAH, we hardly knew ya!

could you send that free scholly back to jasmine P?

since its only reserves they need - surely a couple of decent walk ons can be found out of 22,000 students.

VN Store

Back