Game Thread WCWS Lady Vols vs Washington

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Day: Friday
Date: May 31, 2013
Time: 7 pm

the game will be televised on either ESPN or ESPN2,the time should be right,but I'm not 100% sure one it yet :)

the Lady Vols beat Fla today 9 to 2,hopefully they can beat Washington,tomorrow night

as all ways Go Lady Vols

:clapping::clapping::dance2::dance2::dance2::rock::rock::rock::good!::salute:

Reactions: 3 people
Day: Friday
Date: May 31, 2013
Time: 7 pm

the game will be televised on either ESPN or ESPN2,the time should be right,but I'm not 100% sure one it yet :)

the Lady Vols beat Fla today 9 to 2,hopefully they can beat Washington,tomorrow night

as all ways Go Lady Vols

:clapping::clapping::dance2::dance2::dance2::rock::rock::rock::good!::salute:

Way to go LadyVols bring home a Championship!

Reactions: 2 people
Impressive win today. When things got tense in the 5th/6th - the LV's put the hammer down on offense and defense. Well done.

Reactions: 3 people
Great win today! Always nice to beat UF in anything. Can't wait for Ivy to showout tomorrow. GBO!

Knocking bama out was great, but to put Florida down right after that was truly awesome. Keep going girls! The pride is starting to swell up again for the downtrodden Vol fans!

Reactions: 1 person
Still not showing that its on ESPN on the UT website -- but it is televised according to ESPN -- Go Vols !!

Won't be able to watch, but I will keep updated from Twitter! Let's go lady vols!! BEAT THE HUSKIES!! Nice to know we knocked Bama out and we put Florida in the losers bracket...not just beat them, but KILLED them! Wish our men could do that...

Won't be able to watch, but I will keep updated from Twitter! Let's go lady vols!! BEAT THE HUSKIES!! Nice to know we knocked Bama out and we put Florida in the losers bracket...not just beat them, but KILLED them! Wish our men could do that...

Esp in Football

Email says they will give us 2 hours notice to get to game. Looks like storm is an hour out plus two hours notice means probably first game won't start before 9p.m.

- a poster on the ESPN board

VN Store

Back