1919 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on 2014 Softball Recruits?. within the forum Tennessee Lady Vols. Any information about freshmen who will/may be coming in for next season? With the seniors departing, a strong recruiting class ...

Go Back   VolNation > Tennessee Vols Forums > Tennessee Lady Vols

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2013, 08:19 AM   #1 (permalink)

2014 Softball Recruits?

Any information about freshmen who will/may be coming in for next season? With the seniors departing, a strong recruiting class would be most helpful. (I need to do something while awaiting Super Regional play!)
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-23-2013, 09:13 AM   #2 (permalink)

I would like to know this as well. Are there any good softball recruiting sites like rivals and 247 does for football and basketball?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-23-2013, 11:12 AM   #4 (permalink)

I had posted this info earlier but I will repost....

Annie Aldrete, Megan Geer, Taylor Koenig & Shaliyah Gathers..

Annie Aldrete from Northern Calif... played on the San Jose Sting Gold team and played in the championship game this summer at the primier fastpitch championships... took second place but hit a homer or two in the championship game in the losing defeat..

Annie... nice video.. favorite non softball player Candice Parker

Annie Aldrete - 2011 All County softball team - YouTube

http://premiergirlsfp.bbstats.points...layerid=358179

Megan Geer and Taylor Koenig both played on the Championship So Cal Athletics.. Megan and Annie were both hitting homeruns in the championship game and the Athletics defended their Championship.

Megan is 2b and OF and Taylor is 1b and 3b

So Cal Athletics 18 Gold

Megan

So Cal Athletics 18 Gold: SCA Roster

Taylor

So Cal Athletics 18 Gold: SCA Roster

Shaliyah Gathers is from Tennessee and played on the Tennessee Fury softball team... she is a lefty slapper and plays outfield.

Shaliyah

Prospect Profiles for <?php echo $team_name; ?>

Last edited by CalifLadyVolFan; 05-23-2013 at 11:14 AM..
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-23-2013, 03:23 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCowlsVOL View Post
I would like to know this as well. Are there any good softball recruiting sites like rivals and 247 does for football and basketball?
Ultimate College Softball has a forum that has commitments by team / league

Verbal Commitments/Signees by Team -

This is a list for Division 1 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 verbal commitments.

Years and Name are color coated on web site.... sorry, I don't have the time or energy to reflect that here... check the link for the complete list of teams and their commitments by year.

SEC
Alabama: Chandler Dare, Marissa Runyon, Sydney Littlejohn, Peyton Grantham, Miranda Grotenhuis, Alexis Osorio, Ashleigh Hughes, Carrigan Fain, Demi Turner, Reagan Dykes, Mari Cranak, Caroline Hardy, Merris Schroder, Gabrielle Calloway

Arkansas: Grace Moll, Jessica Harrison, Shelby Hiers, Parker Pocklington, Kelsey Berlin, Sydney Wright, Rachel Box, Loren Krzysko, Gracie Bogle, Allison Stewart, Madison Yanneti, Autumn Russell, Haley Meinen, Tori Cooper, Ashley Diaz, Carley Haizlip, Kenzi Maguire, Chase Nelson, Raegan Rogers, Taylor Beshears, Katerria Moore,Cori Cooper

Auburn: Ashley Leon, Jenna Abbott, Courtney Huston, Kasey Cooper, Madi Gibson, Lexi Boggess,Sam Glantz, Rose Schmidt, Mandy Jordan,

Florida: Justine McLean, Delanie Gourley, Chelsea Herndon, Nicole DeWitt, Kayli Kvistad,Megan Reed, Rebecca Shipper, Amanda Lorenz, Janelle Wheaton, Sophia Reynoso, Ashley Guillette, Brooke Clemens, Alex Voss, Theresa Swerter, Danielle Romanello

Georgia: Maeve McGuire, Malia Rivers, Brittany Gray, Mason Garland, Savanna McHellon, Mallory Belknap, Brittany Nimmo, Justice Milz

Kentucky: Breanne Ray, Shannon Smith, Erin Rethlake, Megan Prince, Brooklin Hinz, Rachael Metzger, Haley Andrus, Lauren Lewis, Jenny Schaper

LSU: Sahvanna Jaquish, Baylee Corbello, Bailey Landry, Kelsi Selman, Constance Quinn, Allie Walljasper, Taylor Lockwood, Emily Griggs, Sydney Smith, Amber Serrett, Taylor Satchell

Mississippi State: Katie Anne Bailey, Caroline Seitz, Madison Arroyo, Amanda Ivy, Alexis Silkwood, Holly Ward, Claire Stucker, Cayln Adams, Taylor Kelly, Sabrina Turner

Ole Miss: Emily Gaitan, Emily Boyd, Courtney Syrett, Miranda Strother, Lindsey Cassell, Grayce Majam, Danae King, Aimilia McDonough, Elantra Cox, Paige McKinney, Cassidy Chase, Kaitlyn McFarland

Missouri: , Tori Finucane, Casey Stangel, Kelli Schkade, Kristen Mack, Jordan Zolman, Natalie Fleming, Amanda Sanchez, Morgan Walters, Paige Lowary, Courtney Shea, Paige Bange, Riley Pierce, Kolby Romaine

South Carolina: Kaylea Snaer, Macey Webb, Taylor Williams, Nickie Blue, Mackenzie Moler, Victoria Williams, Hayley Copeland, Caroline Cash, Kamryn Watts, Kennedy Clark, Sumer Wallace, Alexis Hull, Alexis Mack, Cayla Drotar

Tennessee: Annie Aldrete, Megan Geer, Taylor Koenig, Shaliyah Gathers, Shianne Ybarra, CJ McClain, Devan Brown, Megan Gregg, Jessica Adell, Scarlet, McSwain, Abby Lockman, Taylor Rowland, Bria Bush, Aubrey Leach, Jaiden Johnson, Kaitlyn Martin

Texas A&M: Reagan Boenker, Abby Donnell, April Ryan, Suzanne White, Kristen Cuyos, Tori Vidales, Erin Houthoofd, Kayla Ober, Erica Russell, Ashley Walters, Samantha Show, Riley Sartain, Kaitlyn Alderink, Morgan Herzog, Kelbi Fortenberry, Payton McBride
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-23-2013, 07:30 PM   #6 (permalink)

Thanks for the info Califladyvolfan and Deerpark. I really appreciate it.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-24-2013, 12:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
BOP

ESPN doesn't rank softball recruiting anymore but I have to think this would be a top tier class if they did.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-24-2013, 03:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Chalupa Batman

GoldFastpitch.com Verbal Softball commitments

scroll down to Tennessee and you can already see ralph and karen are on the 2016 graduating class and the 2015 class is done is pretty sick by the way and the 2016 class is off to great start too
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-25-2013, 04:37 PM   #9 (permalink)

Thanks for the information. Good stuff!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-30-2013, 06:40 PM   #10 (permalink)

is there any room for more players to be signed ? I'm curious to know

as all ways Go Lady Vols
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-30-2013, 07:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
Chalupa Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by governmentmule View Post
is there any room for more players to be signed ? I'm curious to know
No not this year and the '15 class looks full too
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-31-2013, 12:17 AM   #12 (permalink)

thanks Vols4life and the '15 class is full too ? that's great to here,i wonder if there is a link with who they are in on in '15,they should be looking for some pitching,i know they have Erin Gabriel as a freshmen this year,was she injured or red shirted ?

as all ways Go Lady Vols
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-31-2013, 04:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
All VOL !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by governmentmule View Post
thanks Vols4life and the '15 class is full too ? that's great to here,i wonder if there is a link with who they are in on in '15,they should be looking for some pitching,i know they have Erin Gabriel as a freshmen this year,was she injured or red shirted ?
Injured. There's a link in this thread I think that shows the 2015 recruits.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-01-2013, 12:52 AM   #14 (permalink)
Chalupa Batman

the '15 class has 7 players and 3 of them are listed as pitchers and one of them throws 5 pitches including a knuckle she was lexi overstreet's high school teammate...but with 7 players already I don't see them adding anymore to the '15 class
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-01-2013, 11:44 AM   #15 (permalink)
All VOL !!!

Lol. A knuckle ball? Hope our catcher can get used to it.
Reply With Quote TOP