Game Thread Lady Vols vs Louisville in the NCAA Tournament

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Reactions: 2 people
Here's wishing to all the players that hurt today a very speedy recovery to the MAX because there's hardly any time to think about pain. Hope everyone will be ready to go full throttle & katie bar the door cause here come the TN Lady Vols to kick some Louisville ass Tuesday night. GBO & Go Lady Vols.....we are very proud of you.

Reactions: 2 people
We need this win to stay alive and move forward. Unfortunately, I will be on the road and won't be able to listen. Damn.

take a i feel good day off Sly :) look around on the radio,it should be broad cast over the sports channels,hopefully you can find a good station

and how are you doing ?

found this about Simmons

To make matters worse, Simmons said that she tweaked her right ankle in a second-half collision with Oklahoma forward Joanna McFarland. Simmons plunged her foot into a bucket of ice in the locker room afterward.

and wasn't Izzy limping when she came out of the game in the 2nd half ?

Simmons was the one who came limping off and all of the players were looking at her with a lot of concern on their faces while the coaches were trying to talk to them.

That was after a play under the basket where I guess she probably reinjured it or tweaked it again. I had forgotten that until you mentioned someone liming off.

take a i feel good day off Sly :) look around on the radio,it should be broad cast over the sports channels,hopefully you can find a good station

and how are you doing ?
Doing well, Mule. Anxious to get on the road headed that-a-way. Oh yeah, I'll be scanning all the stations hoping be able to pick it up.

It's been a good long while since the road to the Final Four was this gold-plated for the Lady Vols. Baylor getting knocked out is a god-send for this team. Two games remain until a date with destiny with either Diggins or Geno. I would love for the Lady Vols to steal a national title this year to set them up for another 2-3 run with the talent coming back/in.

too many people over looking Louisville, techvol,got to take care of busnieess first :)

This is a good opportunity for UT, but yes, Louisville will fight. If we are ready and tough and play well, we'll win--but we need to be ready to play.

Any alternate streams tonight? ESPN3 is blacked out out here on the West coast. ESPN2 required a service provider. May have to go to a bar to watch.

VN Store

Back