Harrison

(On Isabelle Harrison)
"She's still rehabbing. She's not doing anything yet. I think it's a day-to-day thing for her. I anticipate that she'll be back but I don't know. It was the first time I saw her since we've been back just this minute ago, but she's still rehabbing it."

that's all i've seen

I'm concerned about these young ladies coming back too soon so that they don't miss an important game. It's not worth the risk. Twenty years from now, dealing with a throbbing knee, when everyone has long forgotten the critical game.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm concerned about these young ladies coming back too soon so that they don't miss an important game. It's not worth the risk. Twenty years from now, dealing with a throbbing knee, when everyone has long forgotten the critical game.

I think with her injury she is pretty much guaranteed stiffness and arthritis when she is older. Using it won't make it any worse as long as it is not inflamed. At least that is what I have been told.

Is there any sort of surgery she can get in the off-season that would help long term?

Almost every athlete I know has some joint problems by the time they are 40. This includes people who only played HS. I have had a bad shoulder since around 30. It's the price you pay to play.

WITH Izzy healthy and productive AND everyone else healthy AND productive, I think we have a shot to win the championship this season. We're not the favorite obviously, but I think we can beat any team if we're all healthy and if one of the better teams like Baylor has an off night.

WITHOUT Izzy, I'm not as optimistic - we've been vulnerable inside without her and especially if Graves gets into foul trouble.

I don't want the Vols to bring her back too soon, but there's an entire off season to rehab after the tournament - win or lose.

She will likely be rusty enough now that I am not sure how much help she can be even if healthy. It took Burdick a few game to get back in the flow after her injury.

But yeah, if fully healthy I could see us having a puncher's chance if someone would take Baylor out for us.

VN Store

Back