ND tops Conn again!

What a game! UCONN had the ball with 18 seconds and the shot clock off.

Who shoots with 16 seconds left in a tie game?

Geno will smart over this loss for a long time.

Way to go Notre Dame!

ND has UConn's number this year....beat them 3 straight times this year & this was for the Big East Championship on UConn's floor.....way to go ND. :fireworks: :fireworks:

Reactions: 2 people
Pat couldn't get Diggins to come to Tennessee to bad we'd probably have another title and going for another one. She is the best point guard in the nation she makes all her teammates better with great passes. I only hope Ariel can get close to her level in the next two seasons.

Don't we have another point guatd coming in next year?

Maybe she will push Ariel to be better.

Last edited:
Pat couldn't get Diggins to come to Tennessee to bad we'd probably have another title and going for another one. She is the best point guard in the nation she makes all her teammates better with great passes. I only hope Ariel can get close to her level in the next two seasons.

Sims at baylor is the best pg in the country...she kills diggins every time they play each other

after seeing skylar diggens nudes that are online I can't really complain. Some of the best stuff I've seen in a while.

Reactions: 1 person
McGraw is very likable and Skylar Diggins is a great player and poised young woman. They've both got class and I don't mind rooting for them, especially when it involves playing Geno.

Really prefer that UConn doesn't win it all and my 2nd choice is Baylor not to win it all but they will. Anyone but the two mentioned.

VN Store

Back