time 4 PM

the game will be televised on

ESPNU

you can listen here

UTSPORTS.COM - University of Tennessee Athletics - Women's Basketball

UT hasn't put up the link yet,and here too

WNML The Sports Animal

the game should be streamed here

Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

i have no idea if it is blacked out or not

the SEC Champions won a good game today , they will have a tough row to hoe,against either of these teams

all I can say about it is

Go Lady Vols

Played shorthanded most of the first half. It should be better in the second half. They had their big run on us when Moore was in.

We just don't have anyone big enough to put on Bone. Good thing Taber was hot.

Bone just pushed Ariel to the ground.

Not sure WTH defense we are running. Looks like a 1-3-1 with Ariel under the basket. That cannot possibly what was called.

Need to get back on track. We look winded a bit with a lot of standing around on those last three possessions.

The offense is worse than the defense. What IS our offense? We are doing nothing but going one-on-one. This is why we can't beat good teams! Listen to the analyst: You have to set on-ball and off-ball screens. Move the freakin' ball. We throw it to somebody and then stand around and watch her try to score! Stupid offense.

We should be setting picks for our shooters, so they can catch and shoot. Not pass them the ball and hope they can beat a tough defender.

I wish Massengale were a little tougher and more passionate. She's a good player but she could be better. I don't sense a lot of competitive fire in her. Reminds me a bit of Stricklin--not good.

What is Holly thinking when she looks at our offense? Graves going one-on-one? Everybody going one-on-one? This is UT's longtime problem--weak half-court offense.

Not sure where Burdick has been. We need someone else to score and they are leaving that little midrange shot open that Cierra likes to hit.

Someone has to step up and score for us.

I wish Massengale were a little tougher and more passionate. She's a good player but she could be better. I don't sense a lot of competitive fire in her. Reminds me a bit of Stricklin--not good.

What is Holly thinking when she looks at our offense? Graves going one-on-one? Everybody going one-on-one? This is UT's longtime problem--weak half-court offense.

They aren't running the offense that is being called. They are tired and it show up in not setting screens. Kamiko got called for a foul on the last one we tried to set.

Oh well, hard to win without a center come tournament time.

It would have been nice if someone besides Spani had shown up.

VN Store

Back