SEC sweep!

Congrats to Holly, Meighan, and Basharra for being named COY, co-POY, and FOY!

When Pat retired, I would have preferred to have Caldwell replace her. I just felt that Nikki was a better coach than Holly.

Now, that we played so well this season, even with freshmen and several injuries, I am convinced that Holly
can coach....

Now, maybe we can come back next season with everyone healthy and win an S.E.C. or National Championship....

When Pat retired, I would have preferred to have Caldwell replace her. I just felt that Nikki was a better coach than Holly.

Now, that we played so well this season, even with freshmen and several injuries, I am convinced that Holly
can coach....

Now, maybe we can come back next season with everyone healthy and win an S.E.C. or National Championship....

Me, too. Saw no downside with Nikki... former Vol, great player, proven coach and yes, I'll say it, eeaaassssyyyy on the eyes. That being said, it's appears Pats wisdom trumps all... Holly was the right choice and has done an outstanding job. Congrats.

can coach....

already won the SEC...now for the tourney title

VN Store

Back